Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Swedish snus users care to trade opened cans?
kzm007 02:52 PM 02-20-2010
I ordered a handful of different flavors from BuyUSSnus.com, and while I have opened all of the cans to inspect the scents and possibly give me a clue as to the flavoring, I have only sampled two of them outright.

The first I enjoy, but the second one I do not, and have only used a couple of the packets. As I try a packet or two from the others, I am sure there will be more that I find just aren't my brand, due to similar profiles or perhaps other reasons.

I'm therefore posting to arrange a possible future trade with other snus users, so that both of our horizons in this form of tobacco may be expanded or simply enjoyed.

My order list is below:

Chaini Khaini Mango Snus 1 Pack - do not like, due to the 'menthol' sort of taste in the Indian herbs/spices used. (25 packets left)

Chaini Khaini Spice Snus 1 Pack - may not enjoy this brand if the results are the same as above; untested as of yet.

Nordströmmen Christmas Snus Portion 1 Pack

Odens Extra Strong Cinnamon (Kanel) Portion 1 Pack

Phantom Classic Blue White Portion 1 Pack

Thunder Berry Extra Strong portion 1 Pack - Enjoy

Thunder Blue Extra Strong portion 1 Pack
------------------
If anyone can offer experience, such as "This brand is like 'brand X' so you will/won't like it." that would be nice, and if any user is interested in a future trade, please feel free to post below.

I also have a thread open looking to trade an unopened can of Copenhagen Long Cut for Camel Mellow snus, so if you'd care for that as well in a trade, feel free to inquire.

Mods, I hope that remark does not count as double-posting; I simply have a lot of tobacco on hand all of a sudden, and I'd hate to see it go to waste due to my personal preference for something different.

As of now, I am trying to ease up on my smoking, I have for the time being stopped chewing, and snus-ing is the simplest method for me, given my mobility issues, and with an upcoming surgery, the difficulty making it outdoors often to have to light up or dispose of tobacco juices from chewing; I hate leaving spittoons around the home, and having to dispose of those as well, since I am away from college and residing at my mother's.

Snus is cleaner, in a way.

I appreciate any interest and consideration given to my request -

Kegan
[Reply]
kzm007 04:14 PM 02-27-2010
I'm keeping the Christmas snus, and the Cope has been given away. All other cans of snus are still available.
[Reply]
Up