Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Kudos to Tex Cigars
E.J. 03:25 PM 02-05-2010
With some of the bad CS stories we hear about online shops and B&M's, I just wanted to give a public kudos to Texcigars.com. I had an issue with some cigars that I recently purchased. This issues appear to not be extremely uncommon. I sent an email with photos and ask what they wanted to do. Within about 30 minutes, I received a phone call and a reply to the email I sent.

They gave me a few different options(replacement, credit, refund), telling me whatever worked best for me, they would be happy to do. Replacement would take a week or two because they were waiting for a new shipment.

I opted for replacement. During my wait, I was contacted no less than 2-3 times keeping me in the loop. When new stock came, Tex Cigars sent me another box, inspecting them before shipping. Enclosed a shipping label for return of the damaged sticks. It was as easy as pulling new sticks out, put old sticks back in, taped up and returned to FexEx....

Anyway, long story short.....when dealing with an issue after a purchase, I don't think I have ever felt as good about the customer service I received than I feel right now....or did during this process.

Jarrod and Matt at Tex Cigars are ON TOP OF IT.....:-)
[Reply]
G G 03:36 PM 02-05-2010
Always great to hear when someone stands behind what they sell.:-)
[Reply]
Up