Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>You're rich? Now what?
icehog3 10:14 PM 02-04-2010
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
I would probably blow all the money on cigars, hookers & booze. :-)
Don't forget some Crystal Meth to keeps the hookers happy. :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 10:19 PM 02-04-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Don't forget some Crystal Meth to keeps the hookers happy. :-)
Why do I care if they are happy? I am a bazzillionaire, I got money for a new one every couple of hours. Spitzer will be asking me for referrals. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:25 PM 02-04-2010
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
Why do I care if they are happy? I am a bazzillionaire, I got money for a new one every couple of hours. Spitzer will be asking me for referrals. :-)
Touche' :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:11 AM 02-05-2010
Originally Posted by sikk50:
OH! Almost forgot, buy a buffalo and name it skittles...Why? Because I can dammit!
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Kreth 07:17 AM 02-05-2010
House (with tricked out man cave), nice cars, trust funds. A few sizable anonymous donations to charity. Then I go on a permanent golf vacation, taking time between rounds to indiscriminately bomb the sh1t out of inmates.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
icehog3 08:05 AM 02-05-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
House (with tricked out man cave), nice cars, trust funds. A few sizable anonymous donations to charity. Then I go on a permanent golf vacation, taking time between rounds to indiscriminately bomb the sh1t out of inmates.
Posted via Mobile Device
Why not just have your butler do the bombing, Jeff? :-) :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 08:15 AM 02-05-2010
Why not just have your butler do the bombing, Jeff? :-) :-)
I dunno if I could deal with having a butler. It would be weird. A maid sure, cause I hate house cleaning.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
icehog3 08:23 AM 02-05-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
I dunno if I could deal with having a butler. It would be weird. A maid sure, cause I hate house cleaning.
Posted via Mobile Device
A butler could pack and ship your bombs, and also make you some peanut butter sandwiches for the golf course. :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 08:33 AM 02-05-2010
A butler could pack and ship your bombs, and also make you some peanut butter sandwiches for the golf course. :-)
Clif Bars usually, less mess. Good point about packing and shipping. I'd still need to write up clever notes, and bribe the Postmaster to allow my packages to be sent sans return addy.
Although, if we're talking Bill Gates/Warren Buffet rich, I suppose I could hire couriers to hand deliver bombs. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up