Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Tyson's Corner NoVa
troutbreath 02:00 PM 01-31-2010
Is there anywhere in that general vicinity of Northern Virginia to enjoy a cigar after dinner? I know there has been some legislation passed which has limited our options. Normally, if I felt like a stogie I would smoke outside the hotel . . . I don't think the weather is going to cooperate with that option.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
[Reply]
hotreds 02:07 PM 01-31-2010
Chics and Wings is right past the Mall itself- next to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Food is ok, but they have a special area for smoking. And, the parking is nice compared to most other spots!
[Reply]
troutbreath 03:10 PM 01-31-2010
Thanks! Is that in the same shopping center as Borders? If so, I agree about parking -- did some Christmas shopping there this year.
[Reply]
hotreds 04:20 PM 01-31-2010
That I don't know- put it in my GPS(I'm from Ohio) and it took me right there- remember going by the entrance to the mall itself, it was a block or so past that.
[Reply]
kydsid 04:46 PM 01-31-2010
Mike,

I haven't lived there since the ban so I can't really say positive about all the spots I knew at the time.

I know eCitie cafe is the location a group of friends use for their herfs. Give Wade who is the organizer of a meetup group an email and he probably can hook you up!
http://www.meetup.com/Northern-Virgi...r-Enthusiasts/
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 09:54 PM 01-31-2010
There used to be a cigar store a few blocks from the mall up 7.
[Reply]
troutbreath 07:39 PM 02-01-2010
Visited Chics & Wings. Thanks for the tip! Agree on the food, and the service was so-so.

But, they have the designated smoking fishbowl that used to be a patio, and it is filled with TV's. I may be back tomorrow to watch some college hoops.
[Reply]
Up