Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>It's a boy! And another boy!
Barteur 07:25 AM 01-31-2010
Congrats on the new member of your familly, enjoy the special moments
[Reply]
jbo57 12:36 PM 02-01-2010
Congrats, my friend!!! In fact, double congratulations!!! My suggestion on cigars is that everyone in Arkansas gets an Opus...everywhere else, Swishers. :-) Just kidding and congratulations again!
[Reply]
Knip23 12:38 PM 02-01-2010
Congradulations!
[Reply]
Deputy 12:48 PM 02-01-2010
I agree on the AF Curlyheads.

One of the cigars that got me into smoking.
[Reply]
RazzBarlow 02:35 PM 02-01-2010
Congratulations and congratulations!
[Reply]
CasaDooley 03:45 PM 02-01-2010
Congrats :-):-) Bro!
[Reply]
hotreds 03:49 PM 02-01-2010
[Reply]
Razorhog 04:19 PM 02-01-2010
Originally Posted by jbo57:
Congrats, my friend!!! In fact, double congratulations!!! My suggestion on cigars is that everyone in Arkansas gets an Opus...everywhere else, Swishers. :-) Just kidding and congratulations again!
:-) I wish! I do have one Opus that was gifted to me, and it should be burned when the babies get here! That or the Aņejo... what would you burn?

I'll take a picture of my "special" section and post it.
[Reply]
Razorhog 04:27 PM 02-01-2010
Thanks again for all of the warm replies.

So here is a pic of my special occasion cigars. What would you smoke for the birth of the babies?

[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 08:45 PM 02-01-2010
Here is a bit of advice with my experience of trying the celebratory smoke after my 2nd was born . I tried a Sir Winnie and ended up wasting the cigar . Wife and both daughters were a sleep at 10 pm for about 15 minutes into the cigar and then it hit the fan , my 3 year old(at the time):-) and woke the baby up , had to clean vomit up and then to give the wife a break I took the baby who was screaming for vengeance and all down stairs . End of cigar time . My advice is to save those special sticks for when nothing can interrupt . When you get a moment have a regular smoke or something you don't mind pitching early . The little woman is gonna be exhausted trying to feed 2 little darlings . Good luck and Congratulations ! :-) I almost forgot , Get A Steam Vac !!!!!!
[Reply]
Razorhog 07:00 AM 02-02-2010
Originally Posted by Bubba - NJ:
Here is a bit of advice with my experience of trying the celebratory smoke after my 2nd was born . I tried a Sir Winnie and ended up wasting the cigar . Wife and both daughters were a sleep at 10 pm for about 15 minutes into the cigar and then it hit the fan , my 3 year old(at the time):-) and woke the baby up , had to clean vomit up and then to give the wife a break I took the baby who was screaming for vengeance and all down stairs . End of cigar time . My advice is to save those special sticks for when nothing can interrupt . When you get a moment have a regular smoke or something you don't mind pitching early . The little woman is gonna be exhausted trying to feed 2 little darlings . Good luck and Congratulations ! :-) I almost forgot , Get A Steam Vac !!!!!!
Sounds like wise advice to me! I did order a box of those Fuente Brevas, so I'll just have one of those. I really doubt I'll have a couple hours of free time for quite a while after those little dudes get here. Maybe I'll have a special cigar before they are born :-)
Oh - and I already have a steam vac and a hand-held steam vac! (Two dogs)
[Reply]
neoflex 07:05 AM 02-02-2010
Congrats, and for that special smoke out of the above shown, I vote for the Anejo.
[Reply]
Razorhog 09:04 PM 02-05-2010
Hey guys quick update - went to dr today. Babies are doing fine and growing like they should. However, there were some signs that she might be having contractions. Not good at 27 weeks. So we were admitted to the hospital and will have tests done. Hope to go home Sunday. Throw us some good thoughts and vibes!
[Reply]
Ferrari5180 10:01 PM 02-05-2010
Congratulations and good luck!
[Reply]
The Postman 05:18 PM 02-07-2010
Congratulations brother!! 20 years from now when they are leaving home, you will wonder where the years went!!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up