Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Partagas Benji Masters Series
htown 06:50 PM 01-27-2010
Has anyone tried these. If yes, what was your impression?
[Reply]
cigarlvr 08:07 PM 01-27-2010
Saw them at my dealer but would love to see a good review befoer pulling the trigger
[Reply]
JJG 10:16 PM 01-27-2010
I'd be willing to try one of these. Never heard of them until now but a quick google search has me interested.
[Reply]
NeverEnoughStick 07:41 AM 01-28-2010
Great smoke! The first 1/2 to 2/3 tasted like most Partagas to me but the last 1/2 to 1/3 took on an almost Part Serie D taste. Quite an intriquing smoke and definitely worth trying. Hopefully someone can add their :-) in a more detailed review. I should reall take notes when I smoke!

-NES
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:50 AM 01-28-2010
I don't put much stock in Cigar Aficionado's ratings, but they said it was the best Dominican Partagas they have smoked. Apparently it is pretty spicy. I might have to pick one up.
[Reply]
darkninja67 07:54 AM 01-28-2010
Definitely need to try these. I like the Blacks a lot.
[Reply]
Smoking Q 11:30 AM 01-30-2010
I got one of these for Christmas from my sister, along with a few other stcks, and it was pretty good, I'd try one.
[Reply]
Northern Lights 08:48 PM 03-02-2010
I have been dying to try one of these ever since I saw them in CA magazine. Unfortunately I cannot find them anywhere. Absolutely ridiculous but that's what I get for continuously looking in Canada.

Happy Smokin EH?:-)
[Reply]
ScottishSmoker 11:27 PM 03-02-2010
I was given one not that long ago...I gotta say...probably one of the WORST cigars I have smoked in the last 5 years...it was just awful...muddled newspaper filled with wet burning dog hair flavor...I smoked half of it and followed that up by drinking half a bottle of Listerine...BUT...that's just my opinion...others like them...I did not...that's half the fun of this hobby...trying new things...
[Reply]
Pat1075 12:00 AM 03-03-2010
I liked it chocolate and pepper little salt smoked them right when they came out several months ago haven't had one since like a slighty spicey CC Sancho Panza
[Reply]
JJG 08:42 PM 05-02-2010
Originally Posted by ScottishSmoker:
I was given one not that long ago...I gotta say...probably one of the WORST cigars I have smoked in the last 5 years...it was just awful...muddled newspaper filled with wet burning dog hair flavor...I smoked half of it and followed that up by drinking half a bottle of Listerine...BUT...that's just my opinion...others like them...I did not...that's half the fun of this hobby...trying new things...
tried to smoke one last night and I hate to say I agree with you Andrew. but in the interest of full disclosure I should also mention that I basically lit this cigar, laughed, and put it out. I still have one more and I plan to smoke at least half of it before I write these off completely.
[Reply]
Up