Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Tat Black/Red
rlmedic 01:11 PM 01-08-2010
Not sure if this is the place to post this but for anyone who is looking for them Empire cigars in Raleigh has 20 boxes of each in stock as of today MSRP pricing
Call Hal or Dave and they will ship

http://www.empirecigars.net/
[Reply]
marge796 01:29 PM 01-08-2010
Thanks for the heads up Ryan!

:-)

Chris.....
[Reply]
houdini 02:27 PM 01-08-2010
new havana has them back in stock as well
[Reply]
BryanB 02:39 PM 01-08-2010
They were moving like hot cakes. I was in there today as well.
[Reply]
neoflex 03:14 PM 01-08-2010
If only Raleigh weren't 3 hours away. I see they have the 8-5-8 Rosado and Sungrowns in stock. Spent a little too much lately for another cigar purchase to come up on the credit card bill without having to hear crap from the wife. Now if they were closer I would go there and pay cash and it would be my own little secret!:-):-) Damnit, I guess since they got a delivery that they may still be shipping so maybe they'll pop up locally finally.
[Reply]
heavyd 12:04 PM 01-09-2010
NHC wants more than $15 to ship a box via Priority to my zip and $13+ for FedEx delivery (but you get free shipping if you buy both Red and Black boxes). Regency Cigar shipped my box of Blacks for free. Just passing along info.
[Reply]
Namerifrats 04:39 PM 01-09-2010
I may have to check this place out next time I run I train down to Raleigh. Used to run down there regular and stay in the hotel 3-4 nights per week. Didn't smoke cigars back then though.
[Reply]
Goldie 04:13 PM 01-10-2010
I looked all over at my local B&M's and was not able to find any of the black tubos. I ended up picking up a few from a BOTL, and can't wait to have one with my Dad.

I have read about some issue with the wrappers being damaged during shipping. Thankfully I didn't have a problem with the few I was able to pick up.
[Reply]
Up