Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Cigars in the Bahamas
floydpink 07:10 PM 01-06-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
If you can shake her loose to frequent the bordellos, certainly you can fit in a tour at Graycliff, Carlos. :-)
Bordellos??? I thought I had the island figured out! Are they up by Cable Beach off the jitney?

Best way to shake the wife is to send her over to Atlantis for a day of beauty at the spa.

Personally, I like the short walk to the Hilton, paying the 10 bucks, using the beach, chairs, towels, and even kayaks, and walking back to the ship.

Graycliff is literally a 10 minute walk up the street. They were very cool about letting me look around and walk into the rolling room.
[Reply]
MiamiE 04:28 PM 01-11-2010
I didnt get to see the cigar factory as it was closed on Sunday. :-) Did pick up some smokes though! Hopefully they are worth the price!!!

[Reply]
icehog3 04:48 PM 01-11-2010
I like the Espresso and the Grand Cru....blue labels are a bit mild for my taste.
[Reply]
Blueface 05:33 PM 01-11-2010
The Grand Cru!!!
Yummy!
Pricey as hell but yummy.
[Reply]
tzaddi 02:08 PM 01-12-2010
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Be sure and take the Graycliff factory tour. Tzaddi has a thread up somewhere with pics, it looks awesome!

I think Avelino Lara's falling out with Cubatobacco has something to do with the unauthorized creation of the Trinidad brand just before he left El Laguito and "retired".
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=14289 :-)
[Reply]
MikeyC 12:58 PM 01-16-2010
I was just in Nassau yesterday on a cruise. I saw this thread before I left but my wife had already booked us on an excursion to Atlantis so I didn't manage to get over to Graycliff. :-)

I did check out Havana Humidor while I was at Atlantis though. It was a nice shop. It wasn't overwhelmingly large but they had a good selection. You could buy anything they had as a single and then they also had boxes, 3-packs, 5-packs, etc. Prices were RIDICULOUS though. According to the salesman I spoke with he said there is a 300% tobacco importation tax in the Bahamas. A Punch PC just to give an example was $12 and I think a Monte #2 was $27.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up