Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Indian Tabac Boxer
Montano 05:26 PM 12-07-2009
I'm finding that I really enjoy a corojo wrapper, and this cigar was no exception. Since the wind and rain had me relegated to the garage, I went for a smaller cigar. This was a perfect fit for the foul weather.

This is a very nice looking cigar. No flaws that I could see. Pre-light draw was a little tough, so I grabbed my super secret cigar tool just in case. The first 3rd of this one gave a nice mellow earthy flavor. I found after about 5 minutes that the draw was very tough. A couple stabs with the 'ol screwdriver and I was back in business.

As we moved along I began to get a hint of caramel. I wasn't quite sure at first, but as the second 3rd progressed, the caramel flavor really came through. This little smoke refused to give up the ash. It was well past the 1/2 way point before gravity took it's toll.

I don't know if I was hungry when I smoked this thing, but the last 3rd was a mouthful of milk chocolate. Not super sweet, but you could tell it was there. It was a very nice flavor that I had not experienced before. I went into this smoke open minded, and I came out quite happy with it.

[Reply]
s15driftking 05:30 PM 12-07-2009
thanks for the review
[Reply]
G G 06:13 PM 12-07-2009
Nice review, I like those myself.
[Reply]
gbum 07:25 PM 12-07-2009
great review and pics :-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 07:27 PM 12-07-2009
Excellent pics! Looks like it burned like a champ!!
[Reply]
Dunkel 08:42 PM 12-07-2009
Hmm I need to try them. I love the IT Maddie Boxers.
[Reply]
Up