Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Woot Deal!
kenstogie 07:26 AM 12-03-2009
Woot comes out occasionally with some real humdingers and today (IMHO) falls into that category.

If your an outdoorsman or geocache or just really like gadgets this seem like a pretty amazing deal to me. A GPS, XM Radio, etc, etc.

Bushnell ONIX 400 GPS with XM NEXRAD Weather
$99.99
+ $5 shipping
Condition: New, Retail Box Product: 1 Bushnell ONIX 400 3.5" GPS w/XM NEXRAD Weather and Georeference Satellite Photography

http://bushnell.com/manuals/gps/ONIX400_1LIMQSGuide.pdf

Heres the features out of the Manual....
• Extra Large 3.5” Full Color LCD • Download Topographic
• WAAS Enabled • Download Georeferenced Satellite Photographs
• Heads-Up Digital Compass • Built-In SiRF Technology 20 Channel Receiver
• Built-In Base Maps (North America) • Waterproof (IPX7 Standard)
• Save/Load Waypoints, Trails and Routes • Durable Rubber Armoring
• Stores Up to 1000 Waypoints & 20 Routes • SafeTrack™ Battery Conservation Mode
• Micro SD Card Storage (128MB card inc.) • Display XM WX Weather Data 2
• Exclusive Screen Layering inc. XM Weather • Listen to XM Radio Entertainment and Sports 2
with Bushnell ONIX Channel Monitor

I don't work for WOOT or Bushnell nor do I make commision from the sales etc, etc. I just thought this was an amazing deal. That said I haven't used one (yet) and my experience using GPS units is limited to Tom Tom, Garmins and a intro model (Garmin E-trex H) but I have Geocached a little. But since i just bought the E-trex for 65 I am returning it and I bought the Onix. Sweet deal IMHO.I love exploring and having a cigar and having a homebrew so this is sweet deal for me.
[Reply]
Dux 07:38 AM 12-03-2009
Thanks! I just sent the link to my wife since she wants a GPS for hiking
[Reply]
kenstogie 07:39 AM 12-03-2009
You got it Doug, it seem like an amazing unit for the scratch.
[Reply]
n3uka 08:06 AM 12-03-2009
Wow, these average about $400
[Reply]
Up