Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>I know it's a little early but...
jmsremax 07:46 AM 12-02-2009
Hey All,

So it's only Dec 2nd, but lets be honest.....we all have the holidays on our minds. I was wondering if you all had a special stick you smoke during the holidays. Last year was my first year doing this and I think I want to make it a tradition with my pops. My cigar of choice last year was a Punch rare corojo but at that time I only had tried 4 different companies. Now, as far as beverage, I always buy a bottle of Moet White Star for the holidays. I haven't decided on a stick yet for this year, but I figured I would ask around to see if this is something you all do.

Cheers!
[Reply]
Zanaspus 07:54 AM 12-02-2009
I don't do it, but Illusione Epernay is billed as being the cigar to pair with Champagne.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:46 AM 12-02-2009
I just smoke whatever strikes my fancy that day, Jon.
[Reply]
South Shield 10:49 AM 12-02-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I just smoke whatever strikes my fancy that day, Jon.
:-)

and I usually find I never have time to even smoke that smoke on the holidays.
[Reply]
jmsremax 10:49 AM 12-02-2009
Originally Posted by Zanaspus:
I don't do it, but Illusione Epernay is billed as being the cigar to pair with Champagne.
Thanks for the tip. I've never drank the bubbly with a cigar, but if I decide to I will pick this up. I usually drink rum or red wine.
[Reply]
E.J. 11:06 AM 12-02-2009
I am going to cross my fingers that my beautiful wife lets me go into the downstairs bar and smoke a AF Anejo #55 Christmas Eve. I am sure I will be drinking some type of bourbon....

(I am not allowed to smoke in the house)
[Reply]
jmsremax 11:10 AM 12-02-2009
When I head to my parents place they too don't allow smoking inside. I don't blame them....the only way I would smoke in my own house is if I had a dedicated smoking room with a smoke filter/fan device. In the winter if I am up there I take my smoke to their hot tub.
[Reply]
SmokinCozy 12:51 PM 12-02-2009
I sometimes plan on smoking a certain stick on a special day, but when that day comes I'm usually not in the mood for that stick.
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 01:36 PM 12-02-2009
I am thinking I might smoke one of my Alec Bradley Tempus Maduros with a nice Imperial Stout.
[Reply]
Up