Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Will get to try my first Tat soon
Namerifrats 10:18 PM 11-27-2009
I've wanted to try a Tat because I keep hearing so much about them. Amongst the lots won on CBid tonight, I won a Single Tatuaja Havana VI Artistas Torpedo. So hopefully before long, I get to see what the hype is all about.
[Reply]
Ranger_B 10:42 PM 11-27-2009
Congrats on the win man. Cant say that I have had a Tatuaje that I have not enjoyed. That being said I dont think I ever had a torpedo. I look forward to seeing how you enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 10:43 PM 11-27-2009
Tats are very enjoyable. Grats on the win, Im sure youll enjoy it!
[Reply]
akumushi 10:45 PM 11-27-2009
If you like the Havana VI, you should try the victoria, it's a short lancero and is my favorite vitola of that series.
[Reply]
neoflex 07:44 AM 11-28-2009
You will enjoy that stick as the torp in that line is prob one of the best vitola. The Angeles is my second favorite especially this time of year.
I see your in Winston so you should be able to pick them up at your local Tinker Box pretty close to retail.
[Reply]
JJG 09:26 AM 11-28-2009
It's getting to the point where the Tat browns are the only NCs I still buy and smoke regularly. They tastes a lot smoother than when I first tried them 3 or 4 years ago.

I plan on smoking a Cojonu '03 later this afternoon or tonight. This thing is a monster though! I usually don't buy cigars this big, but the '09s have been phenomenal and I've heard good things about the '03s.

We'll see, if I'm feeling up for it I'll take out the camera and do a review.

Enjoy your Havana VI! If you like it, I highly recommend the brown label Tats. They were the original line and still the best in my opinion.
[Reply]
Namerifrats 09:28 AM 11-28-2009
Haven't been in that Tinderbox in a while. I usually frequent the smaller local shops. Didn't think the Tinderbox would have carried those. I'll check it out over the next few days. What's average retail on Tats? I usually smoke sizes from 4-6 inches and 48-58rg. So whatever sizes closest to those specs would likely be what I would pick up.
[Reply]
Up