Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Anyone work in financials?
jmsremax 07:02 AM 12-03-2009
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
I can hear when the Eagles score from my house and the stadium is 25 mintue walk. It's just like the people who moved into the Charlestown Navy Yard and have petitioned to have the US Constitution silence its cannon as they are too loud for the neighbors. Give me a freaking break...
Wow this is too funny.....I too can hear the crowd, announcer, and band from my place too. We must be in the same neighborhood. I live on S. Crescent.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 07:30 AM 12-03-2009
Originally Posted by jmsremax:
Wow this is too funny.....I too can hear the crowd, announcer, and band from my place too. We must be in the same neighborhood. I live on S. Crescent.
Off of Brock St. near Starbucks. Neighbor!

We'll have to smoke cigars real soon.
[Reply]
jmsremax 07:31 AM 12-03-2009
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Off of Brock St. near Starbucks. Neighbor!

We'll have to smoke cigars real soon.
Oh geez....this is too funny. My buddy from high school lives on Turner. What a small world.:-)
[Reply]
rizzle 02:15 PM 12-03-2009
My wife is a BC alum. Of course, I've got her converted and all.
:-)
[Reply]
jmsremax 03:41 PM 12-03-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:
My wife is a BC alum. Of course, I've got her converted and all.
:-)
Well she isn't missing much (as far as athletics go). :-)
[Reply]
ade06 04:22 PM 12-03-2009
I have my undergraduate degree in Finance and I used to hold a 7 and 66 (I worked for several online brokerage firms and a bank), but I let them expire when I when to law school. Now I'm on the legal side of the finance world (M&A, Market Regulation, Broker/Dealer representation and FINRA Arbitrations).
[Reply]
jmsremax 06:18 PM 12-03-2009
Originally Posted by ade06:
I have my undergraduate degree in Finance and I used to hold a 7 and 66 (I worked for several online brokerage firms and a bank), but I let them expire when I when to law school. Now I'm on the legal side of the finance world (M&A, Market Regulation, Broker/Dealer representation and FINRA Arbitrations).
Wow congrats! My roommate/good friend from home is in law school right now. I plan to sit for the CFA soon enough. Want to get me a job working with M&A? :-)
[Reply]
DougBushBC 01:42 PM 12-04-2009
Well she isn't missing much (as far as athletics go). :-)
Oh bullshit, BC Football was expected to go 2-10, an 8-4 season is very impressive for first year coach/qb/staff.
[Reply]
jmsremax 01:55 PM 12-04-2009
Originally Posted by DougBushBC:
Oh bullshit, BC Football was expected to go 2-10, an 8-4 season is very impressive for first year coach/qb/staff.
The ACC blows when it comes to college football (except for VTech and you might argue Clemson). They don't stand a chance outside their conference. I agree....they did better than what most people expected, but look at the competition.

BC hockey is losing it's edge over the past few years and bball same story. The only people who defend BC football are those who are alumni which is completely fine. Hey I stand behind UML hockey, which is currently ranked #3 this year thank you very much and the only D1 sport they have. I will always root for BC football....but lets be honest they aren't good.
[Reply]
ade06 02:09 PM 12-04-2009
My roommate/good friend from home is in law school right now. I plan to sit for the CFA soon enough. Want to get me a job working with M&A? :-)
Tell him good luck! The legal industry (as well as financials) are going thru rough times right now, so finding an entry level legal job will be hard (not impossible). Good luck on your CFA! Sales is where the money is at!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up