Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>El Titan de Bronze Redemption Toro Cigar Review Vi
kaelaria 10:08 PM 11-15-2009

This 6x52 stick offered a medium brown satin wrapper with a fairly firm construction and triple cap. Flavors started out as a medium bodied pepper powerhouse with near full strength, with transitions of a light creamy leather, slight sweetness and cocoa for a very brief point. The 2nd half lost most of the pepper kick, retaining just a general tobacco and pepper taste on the short clean finish. The draw flavors of the last half were more muted, with the leather fading out to just a tobacco taste and the strength went down a notch better matching the body. Burn was very good all the way down, the ash holding on to 1 1/2" each time. The draw was on the firm side, producing a good amount of smoke.
[Reply]
SkinsFanLarry 12:04 AM 11-16-2009
Bryan, Nice review pic and video my friend! :-)

For some reason or another I think it's a very underrated cigar....I do love the Lancero!
[Reply]
roughrider 01:40 PM 11-16-2009
Thanks for the review Bryan.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 06:53 PM 11-16-2009
Great review Bryan.

One of my passions is finding cigars made in the USA and I've had them from all over the country. I love the construction of these smokes.

The owners of El Titan sent me a personal Christmas card after I had bought a box earlier in the year. I know that's kind of a silly sentiment to be grateful for. I know it's a small thing, but I really appreciated it.

Most of us have spent $$$$$ on cigars. This little manufacturer is thankful for the business. I've never gotten a Christmas card from any other company, big or small.:-)
[Reply]
Up