Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Tatuaje T110
Robert Mabona 01:52 AM 01-23-2010
box variation? every cigar from every box i've smoked from has varied from the last to the next. even after a box has homogenized for 10 years the individual sticks are each different.
if the two cigars shown above are from different runs, then they are a testament to an ability to acquire, maintain and release consistent tobacco. those cigars look like they could've come from the same box.
[Reply]
neoflex 11:57 AM 01-23-2010
Originally Posted by Robert Mabona:
box variation? every cigar from every box i've smoked from has varied from the last to the next. even after a box has homogenized for 10 years the individual sticks are each different.
if the two cigars shown above are from different runs, then they are a testament to an ability to acquire, maintain and release consistent tobacco. those cigars look like they could've come from the same box.
+1. They don't look too different and to see variations from the same box is not abnormal. Hell, I just picked up two Flying Pigs that came from the same box and if you look at the two side by side you can clearly see a big difference in the color of the wrapper. Spotted it at the shop and didn't stress it. They'll both die the same. :-)
[Reply]
montecristo#2 10:08 PM 01-31-2010
Smoked my first one of these today - I was a little worried they were going to be too heavy in the flavor profile for me, but was pleasantly surprised. Besides a 10 minute hiccup attack in the middle, a very good cigar. I am looking forward to smoking these after they rest a couple of years.

Not the strongest cigar I have smoked, but in the top 5. I was definitely feeling the nicotine when I was done. I am glad I had a good sized meal before this one.
[Reply]
neoflex 07:41 AM 02-01-2010
You may be different from me but the hiccups could have been from the nicotine. Has not happened in a while but I used to always get a case of hiccups when smoking cigars with a high noc level.
[Reply]
montecristo#2 08:59 AM 02-01-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
You may be different from me but the hiccups could have been from the nicotine. Has not happened in a while but I used to always get a case of hiccups when smoking cigars with a high noc level.
I think it was from the nicotine. This seems to happen from time to time and it is not your regular hiccups. Unfortunately I was outside and did not bring anything to drink with me, so I think they lasted longer than normal. :-) :-)
[Reply]
srduggins 11:48 AM 02-01-2010
Not the strongest nicotine, but the most intensely flavored cigar I've ever had.
[Reply]
issues 11:54 AM 02-01-2010
I've got to get my hands on at least one of these someday.

I hope they make another appearance soon...
[Reply]
Tripp 12:41 PM 02-01-2010
Originally Posted by issues:

Pete said they're not going back into production, but theres a new brand (I can't recall the name) he's planning to come out with next year that will be a similar blend, but in a range of sizes.

I CAN'T WAIT!
[Reply]
montecristo#2 09:59 PM 02-01-2010
Originally Posted by Tripp:
Pete said they're not going back into production, but theres a new brand (I can't recall the name) he's planning to come out with next year that will be a similar blend, but in a range of sizes.

I CAN'T WAIT!

"The Thermo blend or the T110 blend will be released in totaly different sizes in a new brand for me but an old brand from Cuba called Fausto.....The old art is sick looking"

Next year on these. Should be interesting.
[Reply]
Tripp 10:00 PM 02-01-2010
Originally Posted by montecristo#2:
"The Thermo blend or the T110 blend will be released in totaly different sizes in a new brand for me but an old brand from Cuba called Fausto.....The old art is sick looking"

That's the one :-)
[Reply]
issues 07:02 AM 02-02-2010
Originally Posted by montecristo#2:

That sounds great, I am really look forward to them!

Thanks for the info guys. :-)
[Reply]
barbourjay 02:40 PM 02-04-2010
Originally Posted by issues:

i just got a call from marvin about a box for myself. i didn't ask if he had anymore left but apparently he had at least one for me :-)
[Reply]
Tripp 02:49 PM 02-04-2010
awww, I emailed him last week and he said they were all gone :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up