You have 1 hour:

http://www.cigarmonster.com/

MCS
[Reply]
ZenSilk 09:37 AM 11-12-2009
Of course at 5 AM. Psh.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 09:46 AM 11-12-2009
You can go back at 8pm Eastern and they'll be there again. I got all excited when I seen the Nic's on Monster but they're only like $2 off. $2 is $2 but that doesn't make me want to rush to hit the submit button. I'd prefer the Presidente's.
[Reply]
kenstogie 09:48 AM 11-12-2009
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
You can go back at 8pm Eastern and they'll be there again. I got all excited when I seen the Nic's on Monster but they're only like $2 off. $2 is $2 but that doesn't make me want to rush to hit the submit button. I'd prefer the Presidente's.
Are you saying they "recycle" the specials?? I would really like to try these. I had one once but it was kinda new and it was still pretty good as I recall but you know ... So many cigars so little time.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 09:54 AM 11-12-2009
Originally Posted by kenstogie:
Are you saying they "recycle" the specials?? I would really like to try these. I had one once but it was kinda new and it was still pretty good as I recall but you know ... So many cigars so little time.
Yep. They started doing this before Halloween and decided to stick with it. It's the "Monster Mash Up" I believe. Everything from the day at the end of the night together. Go to Monster and look at the top of the page when it first opens.
[Reply]
kenstogie 09:57 AM 11-12-2009
Here is what the web site says........

From 11PM-midnight Eastern, CigarMonster.com features a redux of all the day's deals. Popular deals are likely to sell out long before the Mash-Up begins. A word of advice: check the site regularly, and use Monster Mash-Up as a contingency plan only.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:15 AM 11-12-2009
Whoops. I was thinking Pacific time. Sorry.
[Reply]
kenstogie 11:35 AM 11-12-2009
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
Whoops. I was thinking Pacific time. Sorry.
Not a biggie, in fact I would've never known they recycle the deals if it weren't for you, so thanks BRO!
[Reply]
mariogolbee 12:02 PM 11-12-2009
Originally Posted by kenstogie:
Not a biggie, in fact I would've never known they recycle the deals if it weren't for you, so thanks BRO!
No problem.
[Reply]
Up