Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Best Veteran's Day Deals
kenstogie 07:48 PM 11-10-2009
So I know they are out there.....

Applebee's Veterans Eat Free
is one I know of. Just show proof of service.

1. Outback Steakhouse is offering a free bloomin’ onion and beverage to all Veterans and Active Duty Military on Veterans Day. Stop in Wednesday, November 11, and show proof of Military Service.

2. Applebee’s free dinner for veterans and active service, Nov. 11.

3. Golden Corral military appreciation dinner 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 16, free buffet.

4. In honor of Veteran’s Day, November 11th, the public is invited to visit national parks and forests for free.

5. Veterans Day honor, free download at amazon.com– Amazon.com is offering a free sample of 12 songs from The Bands and Ensembles of the United States Armed Forces. Click HERE for the free sample.

6. Uno Chicago Grill® would like to thank those men and women who have risked their lives in service to our country. This Veteran’s Day, UNO® invites all members of the military, both veterans and active duty, to enjoy a free entree or individual pizza with the purchase of an entree or pizza of equal or greater value.

No coupon is necessary. Veterans or active military can either show up in uniform, or with a picture of themselves in uniform, or with a military or veteran’s ID.

What are others???

[Reply]
Starscream 08:24 PM 11-10-2009
Originally Posted by kenstogie:
4. In honor of Veteran’s Day, November 11th, the public is invited to visit national parks and forests for free.
:-):-)
I thought the National parks were free to all year round?

The restaurants are class acts for doing this.:-)
[Reply]
Veritas 11:25 PM 11-10-2009
McCormick & Schmick’s seafood restaurant (location map) offers a free entrée to veterans and active military personnel on the Sunday prior to Veteran’s Day. The offer is valid for lunch or dinner. Reservations are strongly recommended.

If you have a location in your area, I highly recommend marking your calendar for next year’s event.
[Reply]
Up