Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>US Shipping Pals
perogee 10:10 PM 11-09-2009
I probably should not have ever looked at Cigar Monster :-), too many tempting things.

The only problem that I have is that they ship UPS. I do not mind the taxes/duties and such (do not like them, but I can live with them), but I do not deal with UPS, they seriously rip us off with cross border shipping.

That is what got me thinking it would be nice to have a shipping buddy south of the border :-).
Anyone else do something like this do to the UPS shipping policies?
Senior Bob 10:19 PM 11-09-2009
Hej Jak Sie Masj ?
kydsid 10:39 PM 11-09-2009
Do they allow you to switch after your first shipment like they do with us southern country boys? All of my monster deals are shipped via USPS now. Although I suspect with international you are screwed even so and stuck with UPS.
bobarian 10:46 PM 11-09-2009
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Do they allow you to switch after your first shipment like they do with us southern country boys? All of my monster deals are shipped via USPS now. Although I suspect with international you are screwed even so and stuck with UPS.
:-) I believe shipping can be changed.

Robert, this sounds suspiciously like you are trying to circumvent existing laws. I would suggest you take this to PM's rather than in an open post. :-)
icehog3 10:49 PM 11-09-2009
Originally Posted by bobarian:
:-) I believe shipping can be changed.

Robert, this sounds suspiciously like you are trying to circumvent existing laws. I would suggest you take this to PM's rather than in an open post. :-)
I must agree, not something we want to have posted in the open forums.
Up