Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Flying Pig...
coastietech 06:55 PM 11-03-2009
I'm putting this here because it's not really a review per-say...
I am currently smoking the one I bought the other day right now and this cigar is great!! It is much smoother than the regular Liga Privida #9 line... Great flavors, I'm still not very good at picking them out but I would venture to say lots of chocolate with a very creamy feel to it. It has some spice through the nose, but it's still smooth enough to nose.

I am very excited about getting my box on Fri. If you have access to this cigar I would say pick up a few.

The only thing I really don't like about this cigar is the RG, but I can over look that considering it is such a great smoke. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:57 PM 11-03-2009
I wish I could find these. I will find one eventually.
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 07:06 PM 11-03-2009
Sounds great.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Norcal_aaron 11:14 PM 11-03-2009
Glad they are making it to the market place, I can't wait to get some.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 11:39 PM 11-03-2009
Originally Posted by Norcal_aaron:
Glad they are making it to the market place, I can't wait to get some.
:-)
Aaron, they will be at our favorite shop... soon. Not sure on the date and Mark doesn't know either but they will be there.

Are they spicier than the Liga Privida #9? I remember reading a review and someone mentioned that they were spicier. Who care... I just need to get my hands on just one.
[Reply]
str8edg 06:56 AM 11-04-2009
It is one cool looking little piggy... I do believe I will have to track some down
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:01 AM 11-04-2009
So, where can one get these? Drop me a pm.
[Reply]
coastietech 07:07 AM 11-04-2009
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
:-)
Aaron, they will be at our favorite shop... soon. Not sure on the date and Mark doesn't know either but they will be there.

Are they spicier than the Liga Privida #9? I remember reading a review and someone mentioned that they were spicier. Who care... I just need to get my hands on just one.
I wouldn't say they are spicier... I think they have a much stronger flavor overall though.
[Reply]
coastietech 07:08 AM 11-04-2009
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
So, where can one get these? Drop me a pm.
A couple of people have asked me this... May pick up 2 boxes and split one for people on the site that want them. I'll give my B&M a call this afternoon and see if he let me have 2 boxes. :-)
[Reply]
str8edg 07:31 AM 11-04-2009
Originally Posted by coastietech:
A couple of people have asked me this... May pick up 2 boxes and split one for people on the site that want them. I'll give my B&M a call this afternoon and see if he let me have 2 boxes. :-)
That would be very kind of you sir... if you could do it. I would love to try one of these.
[Reply]
poriggity 08:02 AM 11-04-2009
I'd be in for a few if you could split it!
Scott
[Reply]
coastietech 09:38 AM 11-04-2009
For those of you that were looking for them and were interested in getting a couple I am getting the extra box. If you are interested there are a couple left here. :-)
[Reply]
njstone 09:40 AM 11-04-2009
I hope I can find at least one of these ... the No. 9 is one of my favorite "nice" cigars atm.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 12:51 PM 11-04-2009
Is this different than Pig Flu? I ask because apparently I have that one already.
[Reply]
Up