Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Man O' War
Slavac 08:42 PM 10-28-2009
Originally Posted by BeerAdvocate:
Did the original release Ruinations have the exact same band as the regular MOW, only with a second band on the foot?

I see the Ruination cigars now only have one band and the logo is now silver, with the actual work Ruination on it!
The MOW line started with the ruinations having the same band as the originals, but with the addition of a foot band.

Then they removed the foot band and caused confusion.

Next they changed the color of the ruination band to make it silver to distinguish it from the mainline.
[Reply]
kaelaria 06:12 PM 10-30-2009
I liked um! http://cigarobsession.com/2009/10/28...-cigar-review/
[Reply]
REALMCCOY 08:20 PM 10-30-2009
I have an order on the way with an eight cigar sampler of MOW, two each of different vitolas. Any advice on resting time other than the typical period of adjustment after transit? I have been wanting to try these for a while and it will be hard just to wait for them to stabilize.
[Reply]
Mr Edmundo 03:45 PM 10-31-2009
Originally Posted by REALMCCOY:
I have an order on the way with an eight cigar sampler of MOW, two each of different vitolas. Any advice on resting time other than the typical period of adjustment after transit? I have been wanting to try these for a while and it will be hard just to wait for them to stabilize.
I would say 6 months or more. Mine are over a year now and smoke waaaay better than within the first month or two.
[Reply]
Starscream 03:52 PM 10-31-2009
I"ve smoked two of 'em and liked them both.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up