Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>New Pepin Garcia Website!
Steelergar 02:10 PM 10-19-2009
I just noticed that the My Father Cigars factory has a website at www.myfathercigars.com . Most of the options say coming soon though. I also just noticed that there are special releases of my father cigars. Thanks Scott!
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 02:15 PM 10-19-2009
It's been up for a while. Pictured is the new factory in Nica. The only new release of the MF is the le bijou and they are quite tasty. The cedros have been out for quite a while.
[Reply]
Steelergar 02:16 PM 10-19-2009
Whats that Cedros deluxe?
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 02:19 PM 10-19-2009
They are a few vitolas of the original MF's.
[Reply]
Blueface 02:21 PM 10-19-2009
What a truly great country we live in.
I wonder if 8 years or so ago, if Pepin, while sitting somewhere in my homeland dying to leave, envisioned he would ever have such a hold of the US market and a website as nice as the one attached on this link.
This is just one more example of what makes this such a great land of opportunity.
Truly the land of opportunity.
My hat tips to him.
[Reply]
Powers 02:24 PM 10-19-2009
oooo fancy music too!

:-)
[Reply]
Steelergar 02:37 PM 10-19-2009
I wonder what kind of music would be on the Little Havana Overuns website if there was one.
[Reply]
OHMatt 09:06 PM 12-07-2009
The Tabaccos Baez and Tabacos Baez SF (I've gone through 4 boxes!) are the best out of this newest Garcia Family factory IMHO.

The My Father line is good, but I wasn't impressed with the Le Bijou I had today. I have another to smoke soon.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 09:31 PM 12-07-2009
Originally Posted by OHMatt:
The Tabaccos Baez and Tabacos Baez SF (I've gone through 4 boxes!) are the best out of this newest Garcia Family factory IMHO.
Hard to argue with that, Matt. I love the SF's. The price is just the cherry on top. :-)
[Reply]
Tarks 09:36 PM 12-07-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
What a truly great country we live in.
I wonder if 8 years or so ago, if Pepin, while sitting somewhere in my homeland dying to leave, envisioned he would ever have such a hold of the US market and a website as nice as the one attached on this link.
This is just one more example of what makes this such a great land of opportunity.
Truly the land of opportunity.
My hat tips to him.
If it was such a great country Americans would be able to travel to the "homeland"! Kidding of course. :-)
[Reply]
Steelergar 12:27 PM 12-09-2009
Originally Posted by OHMatt:

The My Father line is good, but I wasn't impressed with the Le Bijou I had today. I have another to smoke soon.
Really, I still have not tried Tobacos Baez though I have 2 singles coming in the mail. I might have to get a box of the SF's cause their more in my price range.
[Reply]
Up