Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>To all of you, my deepest apology
troy d. 10:07 AM 10-17-2009
to all the members of this community, yesterday allowed my emotions and my views to get in the way and the purpose of this wonderful community. i started a thread where as was talking about my frustration with federal govt. this started a debate where members were frustrated with me. i deeply apologize for my action and will not make any accusations that anyone else had any wrong doing. i hope that all members who were involved will accept my apology. i am truly sorry for my actions. :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 10:17 AM 10-17-2009
Speaking for myself only, brother, you'd not owe me squat, even if I knew what transpired. I hope those you may have offended accept your apology - after all, it's just a social BB on the Internet, and not real life.
[Reply]
Rabidsquirrel 10:21 AM 10-17-2009
I think you're trying a bit too hard. Sit down, read everything, and then start posting.

Good luck.
[Reply]
bobarian 11:21 AM 10-17-2009
Originally Posted by Rabidsquirrel:
I think you're trying a bit too hard. Sit down, read everything, and then start posting.

Good luck.
:-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 11:44 AM 10-17-2009

Good luck.
:-) Slow down. :-)
[Reply]
Veritas 11:57 AM 10-17-2009
Agreed. Although I wasn't involved with that thread, I did read it after it was closed. There are plenty of places for that type of discussion but this forum isn't one of them. Lesson learned. Move on.

Sit back. Have a cigar. Read through the threads, even the dinosaurs that haven't had any recent activity. I'm fairly new here as well and am taking my time to get to know the forum, the conversations and the people behind the posts. Even in the short time I've been here I've seen that this is a community of people that are really worth knowing.

See you around.
[Reply]
elderboy02 12:20 PM 10-17-2009
Its all good brother. Fire up a fine cigar and enjoy! :-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 12:28 PM 10-17-2009
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Speaking for myself only, brother, you'd not owe me squat, even if I knew what transpired. I hope those you may have offended accept your apology - after all, it's just a social BB on the Internet, and not real life.
That is where you could be considered wrong, my friend. This is as real as it gets for many of us. To some, it may be just another board but since I have interacted for years with and met hundreds of members that are here, it is not just a social bb on the net to me. I consider them family and know most of them do the same. Afterall, that is a reason this board was started.

Fantastic advice!
[Reply]
Starscream 12:29 PM 10-17-2009

Good luck.
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
:-) Slow down. :-)
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Its all good brother. Fire up a fine cigar and enjoy! :-)

Hope that you enjoy your stay here at CA, but sit back, read all the stickies, read other posts to get the feel of this place, and then join in on all the action.
[Reply]
timo 01:02 PM 10-17-2009
Shine on you crazy diamond:-)
[Reply]
Blueface 04:31 PM 10-17-2009

Good luck.
[Reply]
BigFrank 06:46 PM 10-17-2009
clip, light enjoy!
[Reply]
SilverFox 07:26 PM 10-17-2009
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
That is where you could be considered wrong, my friend. This is as real as it gets for many of us. To some, it may be just another board but since I have interacted for years with and met hundreds of members that are here, it is not just a social bb on the net to me. I consider them family and know most of them do the same. Afterall, that is a reason this board was started.

Thats what makes CA different, it isn't just a BB social forum on the net.
[Reply]
troy d. 10:36 PM 10-17-2009
i wish to thank all of you for replying to me. sincerely thank you.
[Reply]
Cigargal 11:07 AM 10-18-2009
Thanks Troy for the apology, but unless there was something going on in PMs that I am missing. I didn't think your post deserved the flack it got. Sorry your first days at this board have been rough for you. Sit back and relax and try to go with the flow.
[Reply]
Up