Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>One Of An Est. 46 Million
BORIStheBLADE 09:14 AM 10-19-2009
Man that sucks I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you and your family don't have any major things come up until you get some insurance.

I have about 1000 hours of health insurance banked up, but once thats up and I'm still not back to work I will be there too.

Definitely not fun.
[Reply]
Conch Republican 09:16 AM 10-19-2009
Al - this sucks! Thank God it wasn't last year or the year before! Some good advice from the people above, all I got is prayers for ya.
[Reply]
Poronico 08:04 PM 10-19-2009
Here is a Link that was on MSN about how alot of people didnt know there is a discount cobra program... its worth a shot to see if you qualify

http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Article...snbc&gt1=23000
[Reply]
Cigary 08:23 PM 10-19-2009
Health care in this country is one big PIA and it's getting worse unless you speak Spanish and sneak into this country as an illegal and get it for free. Good to know that while my taxes are spent for illegals to get free health care my countrymen are paying taxes and losing health care. Something is really wrong here.
[Reply]
acarr 08:38 PM 10-19-2009
Good luck getting coverage. I couldn't get it because of a preexisting condition so I thought I would hire my wife and create a group plan. Then there would be no way they can deny me. The price from 4 different insurers for my wife, baby and myself was between $2,400 and $2,700 a month!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up