< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Smoking Hot Cigar Chick
roughrider 11:42 AM 10-14-2009
She has some videos on Youtube.
[Reply]
BlackIrish 01:27 PM 10-14-2009
Originally Posted by macpappy:
but is she worth $17 a month
Not from where I sit. There are too many ugly guys providing great cigar reviews and related content for free. $17 a month is about $200 a year I can spend on smokes.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Mugen910 01:35 PM 10-14-2009
Originally Posted by BlackIrish:
Not from where I sit. There are too many ugly guys providing great cigar reviews and related content for free. $17 a month is about $200 a year I can spend on smokes.
Posted via Mobile Device
the man with reason! :-)
[Reply]
macpappy 05:21 PM 10-14-2009
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah! And I trust the opinion of the ugly guy and his good looking wife who owns my local B&M more (plus they occasionally have me try new cigars for them for free).
[Reply]
nozero 05:38 PM 10-14-2009
Originally Posted by Spitnchew:
I'm a fan
Ditto.

I added PANACEA Red 560 to my to "try list" because of her review.
[Reply]
Walt 05:57 PM 10-14-2009
Posted via Mobile Device
The above literally had me laughing out loud :-)

I met her in New Orleans. Only talked briefly, she seemed nice though. The biggest hangup most people seem to have is the monthly fee for additional content.
[Reply]
Caymus 09:45 AM 11-05-2009
I like the videos on the site. The girl is "cute" but I wouldn't say "hot". The fact that she views and promotes herself as such is a turnoff.
[Reply]
neoflex 06:58 PM 11-05-2009
IMHO, not so hot. I think she went out on a limb when naming her website but it apparently worked to get our attention. Would I kick her out of bed, mmmm prob not but she better leave first thing in the morning. For $17 a month she and her friends better be nude and doing the Lewinsky with the cigars they're reviewing.:-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up