Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>SD Card Pictures missing?
ucla695 07:33 PM 10-13-2009
I accidentally deleted my honeymoon pics several years ago :-) and a local camera shop was able to recover them. I suggest calling around and see who can help you out.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 09:41 PM 10-13-2009
Originally Posted by T.G:
I don't think that is really going to do anything besides confirm that the connector is making good contact. But, it really won't hurt anything either.
All I know is that the guy that trains us from Nikon says it is the most important step to do. Something about how it writes. He never mentioned the contact so I don't think that was his reasoning.
[Reply]
kenstogie 06:24 AM 10-14-2009
Originally Posted by Tenor CS:
Kenstogie, if you trust me to mail me the card I can try to recover the pics using my software, then burn it to DVD's and mail them back to you. It'll save you $50. Let me know.
A most generous offer but there weren't that many lost just the boating excursion. It's unfortunate yes but I'll live.
[Reply]
kenstogie 06:26 AM 10-14-2009
Originally Posted by ucla695:
i accidentally deleted my honeymoon pics several years ago :-) And a local camera shop was able to recover them. I suggest calling around and see who can help you out.
:-) Wow. Good deal with the camera shop or considering the fairer sexes memory you might still be scratching fleas.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up