Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Evil laugh aimed at a Noob
DoctorBJ 07:50 AM 10-08-2009
Anyone else get a lil freaked out when hanging out with a more um... "seasoned" CA BOTL and he maniacally laughs everytime you mention a new stick you haven't tried.

It's creepy. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:51 AM 10-08-2009
All I will say is watch your mailbox BJ.
[Reply]
dunng 07:51 AM 10-08-2009
:-)
[Reply]
DoctorBJ 07:54 AM 10-08-2009
I'm going on record as saying if he bombs the house, the wife is FORCED to work out by the pool on the deck. Working on the deck = smoking cigars. If he values my stash of 'gars... or his own home, he'll watch out.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 09:24 AM 10-08-2009
Originally Posted by DoctorBJ:
I'm going on record as saying if he bombs the house, the wife is FORCED to work out by the pool on the deck. Working on the deck = smoking cigars. If he values my stash of 'gars... or his own home, he'll watch out.
:-) So, if you get bombed, you make Greta go out and exercise on the pool deck?

Dude, that's better than TV! Genius, I tell you, genius!

:-)
[Reply]
DoctorBJ 09:58 AM 10-08-2009
Hm.. though I did manage to get her into a new bikini when we moved here by suggesting she needed one for "cleaning the pool", I meant that she works from home. Destruction of the home means she'll just go out by the pool to work. When she's worked on the deck before, the humidor gets a workout :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 10:13 AM 10-08-2009
Originally Posted by DoctorBJ:
Anyone else get a lil freaked out when hanging out with a more um... "seasoned" CA BOTL and he maniacally laughs everytime you mention a new stick you haven't tried.

It's creepy. :-):-):-)
Just Don't Mention You've Never Tried A Certain Stick! Made That Mistake Once!:-)
[Reply]
DoctorBJ 10:16 AM 10-08-2009
um.... too late? That was the first laugh. I think it took 2 or 3 more laughs before I realized it.
[Reply]
Up