Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>Niners Sign Crabtree
Giant & 49er Fan 08:15 AM 10-07-2009
Thoughts, comments, opinions?

3-1 49ers add some firepower to an OK offense in my book. :-) Defense and special teams have been our rock thus far.
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:24 AM 10-07-2009
BOO!! :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:24 AM 10-07-2009
I don't expect him to make an impact right away. He has to learn all the plays AND get in sync with the QB. We will see though.
[Reply]
silentjon 10:17 AM 10-07-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I don't expect him to make an impact right away. He has to learn all the plays AND get in sync with the QB. We will see though.
Agreed. I don't think he will make any sort of impact until next season.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 10:39 AM 10-07-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
It will take them until after their bye week. Considering SF is 28th in the league in passing offense, even if Crabtree knows half the playbook he should help. This is also considering he is in shape..
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 12:25 PM 10-07-2009
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
It will take them until after their bye week. Considering SF is 28th in the league in passing offense, even if Crabtree knows half the playbook he should help. This is also considering he is in shape..
Agreed. I think he improves the offense with depth at the very least. He will learn from Bruce and Singletary will keep him in check. I would like to see him work the slot in the beginning. Find simple ways for him to get the ball in space while opening things up for Shaun Hill. Davis should benefit from his pressence also.
[Reply]
Up