Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>I'm curled up in bed, covers over me...
Adriftpanda 06:47 PM 10-06-2009
I have been into horror movies ever since I was a kid. From Blob to IT and now within the past couple years I have been getting into Tartan Asia Extreme. Tartan imho makes the scariest films there is. Although you have to read subtitles, I don't mind because they are well worth it! If you have seen The Eye, The Grudge or Shutter, those are all Tartan films that the US remade.

Well, I just finally heard of a movie called Paranormal Activity and here is the trailer. This looks freaking scary. I can't wait till Friday to see it. I have plans, wait let me correct that, I had plans. I'm going to convince my gf to see it with me. Enjoy the trailer guys, let me warn you. It's scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UxLEqd074&feature=fvw
[Reply]
Aldebaran 01:08 AM 10-07-2009
I don't know I mean some of the effects are pretty cool but I could end up just being bored with this. I almost laughed when I saw the Ouija board brought out. Though the scene around :55 is pretty cool.

If I recall Tartan is but a localized distributor for various, though generally Asian, films. They did not produce any of the films.

The last film I saw that scared me was either Surveillance or À l'intérieur which both had an extremely unnerving effect on me.
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 01:18 AM 10-07-2009
if you see it in the BAY let me know bro,i'm down to see it hepending on my girl.
[Reply]
Up