Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>liga pravada #9
Cigahs 06:44 AM 09-30-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
As a retailer, these types of posts should be reserved for our Retailer forum.

Noted. Thank you.
[Reply]
pnoon 06:48 AM 09-30-2009
Originally Posted by Cigahs:
Noted. Thank you.
Appreciate it.

I think a text only post (suggesting an alternative) without the "promo" would have been just fine.
[Reply]
Cigahs 06:52 AM 09-30-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Appreciate it.

I think a text only post (suggesting an alternative) without the "promo" would have been just fine.
For what it's worth, I didn't offer up a sale or 'promo' in my post. Just an alternative to a cigar and a link (albeit through a giant picture) to that alternative on a thread that seemed appropriate. The salesman in me perhaps lacked better judgement. My bad.
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:53 AM 09-30-2009
I had one of these yesterday. I bought the LP9 back in March, so it had 6 months on it. Great smoke :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 06:57 AM 09-30-2009
Originally Posted by Cigahs:
For what it's worth, I didn't offer up a sale or 'promo' in my post. Just an alternative to a cigar and a link (albeit through a giant picture) to that alternative on a thread that seemed appropriate. The salesman in me perhaps lacked better judgement. My bad.
Some would say a picture with the Famous Smoke logo could be considered a promo.

It's all good.
[Reply]
nozero 10:45 AM 04-12-2010
If not my current favorite, the Liga Pravada #9 is in the top 3. Just picked up 2 from my local B&M for just over $10.00 each and smoked them last Thursday afternoon, within hours of the purchase, with a friend who's leaving for Kuwait soon. Very good stick!
[Reply]
darkninja67 10:54 AM 04-12-2010
A good stick but LP stuff seems to be overpriced IMO. Like the T52s a bit more though. Definitely let them rest if they were over 70% RH.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up