Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>New Jay Leno Show: Craptacular
MedicCook 06:53 PM 09-15-2009
I prefer Letterman and then Ferguson. They both bash their bosses constantly. It is great.
[Reply]
Clampdown 06:48 AM 09-16-2009
The show itself is a joke and train wreck. I wonder how they will spin this when it fails.
[Reply]
Starscream 03:59 PM 09-17-2009
I fell asleep during last night's episode. I missed Hannah Montana!:-)
[Reply]
captain53 04:27 PM 09-17-2009
I gave it a second chance after the Monday disapointment, turned it on Tuesday and when I saw Michael Moore I turned it off before I heard any words. Appears to me NBC is using Leno's huge fan base for more political statements. Sorry Jay, I am gone for good. Also read that their audience dropped almost 40% Tuesday.:-)
[Reply]
Mr B 04:30 PM 09-17-2009
Originally Posted by captain53:
I gave it a second chance after the Monday disapointment, turned it on Tuesday and when I saw Michael Moore I turned it off before I heard any words. Appears to me NBC is using Leno's huge fan base for more political statements. Sorry Jay, I am gone for good. Also read that their audience dropped almost 40% Tuesday.:-)
I agree 100%. Especially during the Presidential election, total political agenda. Huge turn off. So I turn him off. Michael Moore :-)
[Reply]
poriggity 04:29 PM 09-24-2009
IMHO, the way Leno got his own show after handing the reins of the tonight show over to Conan, seems to me like a stab in the back to Conan.
Scott
[Reply]
captain53 04:40 PM 09-24-2009
I read on Monday that since the first show viewers had dropped 60% byFriday. Lost 40% just with M Moore. I have not turned it back on and don't plan to either.
[Reply]
Starscream 04:43 PM 09-24-2009
I'm quickly losing interest in this show. I'd rather watch King of the Hill reruns on Adult Swim at the ten o'clock hour.
[Reply]
Kreth 04:55 PM 09-24-2009
Jay's finding out the hard way that there's a lot more competition in primetime.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
captain53 05:05 PM 09-24-2009
I am just 1 viewer but it is my strong belief that competition has minimal effect it is the fact the show sux killing it. I have always enjoyed Leno and looked forward to the show at a time I could usually be awake to see but I was totally let down by the first show and then when I turned it on for the second chance there was M Moore, it was all over just watch Andy Griffith over and over some more.:-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up