Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>It's A Girl
tzaddi 09:48 AM 09-01-2009
Very Nice Darrell, save one to smoke with your latest son :-)
[Reply]
Blindjimme 09:51 AM 09-01-2009
Originally Posted by Jimbo14:
Any chance they would be good after rehumidification?
No. :-)

I'm with most, one for the experience and save the rest. :-)
[Reply]
Gophernut 09:51 AM 09-01-2009
No real opinion other than to say that's a really cool find!:-)
[Reply]
BlackDog 10:08 AM 09-01-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I'd smoke one just to say I did, Darrell, even if it was dried out and flavorless. How many of us would ever have that opportunity? :-)
Ditto what Tom said. Who can say they smoked a cigar like that?
[Reply]
kelmac07 10:11 AM 09-01-2009
I'd smoke one just to say I did, Darrell, even if it was dried out and flavorless. How many of us would ever have that opportunity? :-)
:-) I'd have to give a try as well.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 01:05 PM 09-01-2009
Agree with the Hog!

Very cool to be able to do that... hope they don't just go up in a quick puff of smoke when you light it. :-)
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 02:47 PM 09-01-2009
Aren't White Owls dry cured ? Meaning they don't need humidification . I've never smoked one so I don't really know . Just that I can't ever remember seeing them kept in a humidor . Nice find . I still have some from both of my daughters birth's . Fuente Brevas to be exact . :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 12:11 AM 09-02-2009
Thanks Tom and all who weighed in!!!

I will smoke one soon, post a picture (maybe a review), and save the rest!!!

And as Richard suggested smoke one with Jacob when he's old enough!!!
:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:05 AM 09-02-2009
Enjoy the experience, Darrell! :-)
[Reply]
gnukfu 09:23 AM 09-02-2009
I want to see the cigars that were handed out when you were born Darrell!!! :-)....
[Reply]
Steve 09:30 AM 09-02-2009
Sure...

Actually, I was at my dad's (a non-smoker) house a couple of months ago and found a couple of the cigars (Fuente banded "It's a Girl") that I gave him to pass out when my daughter was born (in 99). They were still in the box, but they were in the spare room in a dresser, not a humi. It wasn't great, but it was fun to spend a quite moment with him and remember the day!
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:44 AM 09-02-2009
Originally Posted by gnukfu:
I want to see the cigars that were handed out when you were born Darrell!!! :-)....

They were probably bubblegum!!!:-)

Originally Posted by steve:
Sure...

Actually, I was at my dad's (a non-smoker) house a couple of months ago and found a couple of the cigars (Fuente banded "It's a Girl") that I gave him to pass out when my daughter was born (in 99). They were still in the box, but they were in the spare room in a dresser, not a humi. It wasn't great, but it was fun to spend a quite moment with him and remember the day!
That sounds like a great experience!!!:-)
[Reply]
eber 09:35 PM 09-03-2009
very cool find, I agree with the majority of the responses
[Reply]
Darrell 09:44 PM 09-03-2009
I don't think tobacco was in the country yet. :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:33 AM 09-04-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
I don't think tobacco was in the country yet. :-)
It was in the country, we didn't have the rudimentary tools to cultivate it yet!!!:-)
[Reply]
BFallehy 09:37 AM 09-04-2009
It didn't taste very good and the draw was horrible. Good burn line through. :-):-):-)

[Reply]
dentonparrots 10:39 AM 09-04-2009
Nice find....but you'd HAVE to smoke one wouldn't you!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up