Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Asheville, NC
thebiglebowski 03:04 PM 08-24-2009
planning a long weekend soon in asheville and am wondering if; NC is still cigar-friendly and if so, any recommendations for a cool place or two in asheville to have a cigar and a cocktail?
[Reply]
D_A 03:13 PM 08-24-2009
NC is still cigar-friendly, but only for a few more months. Be sure to check out some Highland and Pisgah beers while you're there.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 03:17 PM 08-24-2009
Yeah, I've heard lots of great things about Highland. Sorry, I am not too familiar with Asheville other than Bruce's Pipe Shop and Pipe's Ltd in the mall.
[Reply]
Steelergar 12:30 AM 08-25-2009
I try to go to Asheville at least once a year. The people are extremely friendly and its a pretty laid back town. The last time I was up there you could smoke in just about any establishment. I don't remember seeing any cigar shops though. If your going hiking you can pick blueberries straight of the bushes and eat them or bring a bag and take them home. I would move up there if they had more jobs and you probably notice alot of pan handlers and 20 something kids playing thousand dollar drum sets for dollars. You be might interested in the restaurants around the city square which I know have tables outside overlooking the square. Theres an Irish Pub I always go to down the street from there and across the street from the pub are some classier joints.
[Reply]
Up