Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Las Vegas Cigar lounges
Langod 09:28 AM 08-14-2009
Hi All

I'm going to be in Vegas in a couple of weeks and am wondering if any of you have some recommendations. Looking for a nice, relaxing place with a good selection of sticks and preferably some alcohol available too. We want a nice place to celebrate with a few friends.
Since we won't have a car, a place on the Strip would be good.

Thanks.
[Reply]
poker 09:38 AM 08-14-2009
Casa Fuente

http://www.vegas.com/nightlife/bars/casafuente.html
[Reply]
Langod 02:32 PM 08-14-2009
Excellent! Looks great. Thank you.
[Reply]
alley00p 02:57 PM 08-14-2009
You can't beat Casa Fuente! it's a outstanding place to hang out and smoke a stick or two, have a drink or a cappucino :-)... besides the waitresses are some of the best eye-candy you will see for free in Vegas!

You might want to stop by Pheasant Cigars on Sahara Blvd! ScottishSmoker, Andrew from CA works there and it's a very nice lounge, great humidor and alot of comfortable chairs to enjoy a stick while relaxing. The owner, Paul, was a super host while we were there! It was the spot we were at quite a bit during the ELVIS herf. :-)

It's located North of Las Blvd on Sahara, just before you get to the "In-n-Out" burger on the left. If you get to the freeway, you went too far!
Make sure you stop in there!! :-)
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 08:02 PM 08-14-2009
Pheasant for a comfy, friendly atmosphere.

Casa Fuente for people watching and a pretty decent mohito.
[Reply]
K Baz 08:02 PM 08-14-2009
casa is good

I also injoyed the Rumbar
[Reply]
SmokinCozy 11:09 PM 08-14-2009
Originally Posted by alley00p:
You can't beat Casa Fuente! it's a outstanding place to hang out and smoke a stick or two, have a drink or a cappucino :-)... besides the waitresses are some of the best eye-candy you will see for free in Vegas!

You might want to stop by Pheasant Cigars on Sahara Blvd! ScottishSmoker, Andrew from CA works there and it's a very nice lounge, great humidor and alot of comfortable chairs to enjoy a stick while relaxing. The owner, Paul, was a super host while we were there! It was the spot we were at quite a bit during the ELVIS herf. :-)

It's located North of Las Blvd on Sahara, just before you get to the "In-n-Out" burger on the left. If you get to the freeway, you went too far!
Make sure you stop in there!! :-)
Is this the spot next to Ruth Chris?
[Reply]
ucla695 11:32 PM 08-14-2009
Casa fuente for the HTFs, mojitos & cocktail waitresses. Not necessarily in that order. :-)
[Reply]
Langod 09:08 PM 08-16-2009
You guys rock!

I might have to try ALL of these places. I'm going to be there for a week.
(I play 8-ball and my team qualified for the American Poolplayer Assoc National Championships. It's gonna be awesome!)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 04:33 AM 08-18-2009
Originally Posted by Langod:
Hi All

I'm going to be in Vegas in a couple of weeks and am wondering if any of you have some recommendations. Looking for a nice, relaxing place with a good selection of sticks and preferably some alcohol available too. We want a nice place to celebrate with a few friends.
Since we won't have a car, a place on the Strip would be good.

Thanks.
Casa Fuente is great, but a small selection of expensive sticks. You could also go to Pheasant at West Sahara, only a 15 dollar taxi ride away from Ceasars palace.
[Reply]
ScottishSmoker 01:37 AM 08-19-2009
I must say honestly, I am rather partial to Pheasant Cigars..... www.pheasantcigars.com I live in Vegas and kinda use that place as my office/second home..oh yeah...I work there....let me know when you hit town...we can always arrange something should I be in Vegas....which I think I am...unless you are coming between September 9th-23rd...I will be in MN bored out of my mind for part of that time...
[Reply]
Langod 11:26 AM 08-21-2009
Originally Posted by ScottishSmoker:
I must say honestly, I am rather partial to Pheasant Cigars..... www.pheasantcigars.com I live in Vegas and kinda use that place as my office/second home..oh yeah...I work there....let me know when you hit town...we can always arrange something should I be in Vegas....which I think I am...unless you are coming between September 9th-23rd...I will be in MN bored out of my mind for part of that time...
Sounds great! I'll be flying out there this weekend (the 23rd) and staying through the 29th.
I'll shoot you a PM when I see what our tournament schedule looks like, then I'll have decent idea of when we might make it over. It'll probably be later in the week.
Thanks!
[Reply]
ScottishSmoker 03:47 AM 08-23-2009
Originally Posted by Langod:
Sounds great! I'll be flying out there this weekend (the 23rd) and staying through the 29th.
I'll shoot you a PM when I see what our tournament schedule looks like, then I'll have decent idea of when we might make it over. It'll probably be later in the week.
Thanks!
Attaboy! if you want...I know a few of the cigar friendly establishments off the Strip as well...where you do not pay $11.00 for a bottle of beer...that's without the tip...
[Reply]
openendstraight 11:37 AM 08-23-2009
Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up. Casa or Two Phesants is ok with me.
[Reply]
openendstraight 11:39 AM 08-23-2009
Originally Posted by SmokinCozy:
Is this the spot next to Ruth Chris?
Not sure which one you are refering to. There are two Ruth Chris's. One on Paradise and Flamingo.
[Reply]
potlimit 10:41 PM 08-23-2009
I believe he is referring to Havana Cigar Lounge on Paradise. IMO that place is horrible... selection is limited and overpriced, and the staff hawk you in the humidor.
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 01:06 AM 08-24-2009
If you don't go see Andrew you will be sorry.
[Reply]
Langod 01:19 AM 08-24-2009
Originally Posted by ScottishSmoker:
Attaboy! if you want...I know a few of the cigar friendly establishments off the Strip as well...where you do not pay $11.00 for a bottle of beer...that's without the tip...
Excellent! Just got back from Casa Fuente, I had an Opus X and a mojito that I probably paid too much for, but that is a good ciga bar anyway.

Scottishsmoker, based on my playoff schedule now, I'm thinking Friday afternoon will be the best time to bring in a few freinds in. Will you be working then?

PM me your cell and I can txt you if that changes.

What's your name? So I can ask for you by name when I get there.
My name is Jim.
[Reply]
Up