Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Nestor Miranda Lancero?
Col. Kurtz 07:14 PM 08-03-2009
Originally Posted by Col. Kurtz:
Thanks gents. I believe I'll hold off on these for now. It would be nice to know how to tell Pepin vs. non-Pepin. Not much into Honduran and Dominican, so I think I'll just save pennies for some My Father or LADCEE.

Thanks again!
OK, ate my words and ordered a 10'er today with the free shipping code. I'll report back.

Thanks!
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:16 PM 08-03-2009
Originally Posted by Col. Kurtz:
OK, ate my words and ordered a 10'er today with the free shipping code. I'll report back.

Thanks!
Jerry...let me know how these burn...very interested.
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:21 PM 08-03-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
I have had atleast 5 of them and enjoyed everyone of them. Scored a 10 pack from the Devil for $22 when they first came out. Gave a few out in the Lottery and PIF's and everyone seemed to enjoy them. :-)
:-) Adam gave me one in the lottery. I freaking love them. Buy them while you can at that price. You won't regret it :-)
[Reply]
jerseystepup 08:08 PM 08-03-2009
In case anyone is curious... majority of the shops out there still have the original blend... my local b&m just got a box in yesterday of the ones pepin blended... and on the label where it says special selections the new ones say.. "miami cigar co. special selecion" so if yours says that.. its one of pepins
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 04:17 PM 08-06-2009
Got mine yesterday. Two were busted up pretty bad, called CI and they credited me two sticks and said "throw 'em away". These are the old blend based on the band.

I trimmed off one of the hammered up sticks and lit it for S&G. This is ROTT. It was very "woodsy" with a unique undertone... Perhaps tomato?? I've never smoked a tomato stake.... No burn problems, not plugged.

Pretty darned good smoke from what I can tell. With some rest, they should be great!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up