Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>MIA
Buena Fortuna 06:17 AM 07-27-2009
Hey guys,

I just wanted to post and apologize for being MIA recently. My wife lost her job in February and I have been working 2 jobs 7days/week since October. Additional family issues with my health and our oldest going thru a divorce, and he and our 4 yr. old grandson moving in with us...well you get the picture, life is busy.

I'm not complaining or saying that I have it bad or looking for a pity party, as I know that many of you and your families are going through difficult times as well. I just wanted to post a "heads up" and explain where I have been as of late. :-)

I greatly miss the camaraderie here and anticipate getting back to a consistent level of involvement here soon. Additionally, I will be attending the Shack V Herf in a couple of weeks and am looking forward to some R&R and meeting many of you face-to-face.:-)

God Bless,

Sam

This too; shall pass
[Reply]
Starscream 06:21 AM 07-27-2009
Good to have you back, Sam. Thoughts and prayers sent out for the recent struggles.
[Reply]
Buena Fortuna 08:41 AM 07-27-2009
Thanks Andy
[Reply]
hotreds 08:50 AM 07-27-2009
Well, buena fortuna! Hope all resovles itself quickly! Indeed, the SH should be a nice time of relaxation for all!
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:27 AM 07-27-2009
Welcome back Sam. Good luck with everything.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 09:33 AM 07-27-2009
Nice hearing from you Sam!! We missed ya at the last herf. Hopefully see you before Shack :-)

Hope everything works out with you and your family. My prayers are with you!!
[Reply]
Buena Fortuna 05:53 AM 07-29-2009
Thank you for all of the well wishes, it"s good to be back. You never know how much you miss something until you don't have it...and then get it back.
[Reply]
G G 08:22 PM 07-29-2009
Good to see you back.:-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 08:29 PM 07-29-2009
Thanks for the update, Sam. Sorry for the issues you have been having, but I'm glad things are getting on better track.

Appreciate you letting us know your whereabouts. I hate to see a B/SOTL go MIA. God bless you! :-)
[Reply]
alley00p 08:46 PM 07-29-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Thanks for the update, Sam. Sorry for the issues you have been having, but I'm glad things are getting on better track.

Appreciate you letting us know your whereabouts. I hate to see a B/SOTL go MIA. God bless you! :-)
:-)

:-) back,Sam! We really missed you at the last Fuse Herf!!
You and your family will be in my thoughts! :-)

:-)
[Reply]
Buena Fortuna 05:40 AM 07-30-2009
Thanks guys

The second Tuesday came and went Charlie and I didn't even remember the date...that's the first one I missed since I started coming. I'll make up for it next week.
[Reply]
Up