Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Tatuaje Series P on CigarMonster
TheBeard 05:17 PM 07-26-2009
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm Eastern. Tatuaje Series P P3 Toro. Never had, but this is tempting...
[Reply]
Ahbroody 05:20 PM 07-26-2009
Its a short long filler mix from what I understand. Lightest of the Tats. Not bad, but fairly mild. I believe the Ambos Mundos was created to replace this stick. Ambos has a little more to it in my memory. Good deal though just the same.
[Reply]
BlackDog 05:25 PM 07-26-2009
Here's the direct link. Good for 35 more minutes.

http://www.cigarmonster.com/index.cf...r-_-CI-TSP-P3N
[Reply]
TanithT 05:30 PM 07-26-2009
I got in on it, and will be looking to split out this box into tens or fivers. 31 cigars = $80 = about $2.60 a stick + whichever method of shipping you want. In practice first class gets there about the same time as Priority mail and costs about $2 for a fiver. Some folks always read a thread a little too late, so this time at least a few more folks can get in on a fiver at this price.
[Reply]
Tuxguy 08:42 PM 07-26-2009
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Its a short long filler mix from what I understand. Lightest of the Tats. Not bad, but fairly mild. I believe the Ambos Mundos was created to replace this stick. Ambos has a little more to it in my memory. Good deal though just the same.
I was told its all the "scrap" baccy left over from the other lines
[Reply]
Darrell 08:56 PM 07-26-2009
Originally Posted by Tuxguy:
I was told its all the "scrap" baccy left over from the other lines
They're made of 60% med filler and 40% short filler.
[Reply]
njstone 09:09 PM 07-26-2009
I like the series P. It's a good cheap cigar, but not nearly as strong of flavorful as other Tats.

For a mixed filler cigar, the Illusione Cuchillos Cubanos is a MUCH better cigar, imvho.
[Reply]
Up