Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Anyone do Hookah?
bigloo 10:58 AM 07-26-2009
So, I love hookah occasionally. Last night at pool party one was pulled out. After smoking a La Requieza, I became puffing on the hookah which had I believe watermelon in. I am not going to lie, I love hookah on occasions. Anyone here hookah. I am thinking of picking one up.
[Reply]
jonharky 11:18 AM 07-26-2009
I have only smoked a few over at a friends house I really enjoy it myself. I also wouldn't mind picking one up at sometime
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 11:52 AM 07-26-2009
We have one but it is my wife's. She wanted it and it hasn't been used.
[Reply]
Wolfgang 11:55 AM 07-26-2009
I have a few times before and i would like to get one but it just seems more of a hassle than cutting and lighting a cigar
[Reply]
bigloo 12:02 PM 07-26-2009
It is very different from cigar... you inhale for one, the smoke is super smooth and sweet (way smoother then cigars due to the water filtration) and of course much sweater. I agree with the hassle though. I am looking into the price. What was kewl last night is they had a very large hookah, loaded it up, and people walked up all night to smoke.
[Reply]
bookman 12:07 PM 07-26-2009
No. You can get STDs from Hookahs.
[Reply]
bigloo 12:10 PM 07-26-2009
Originally Posted by bookman:
No. You can get STDs from Hookahs.
The same is probably true for PPP... know who you smoke with I guess.
[Reply]
WyGuy 06:14 PM 07-26-2009
I enjoy smoking a hookah every once in a while. In fact, the cigar club at school meets at a local hookah bar during the winter months for our weekly herfs, and occasionally we'll order a hookah.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 06:23 PM 07-26-2009
I don't like hookah's. Smoked a decent amount of flavors and own one. Very cheap hobby but I don't like the flavors. I'm not a big aromatic guy, and that is what all the tobacco's are..

There are countless combinations you can do. Instead of water you can put apple juice, orange juice, vodka, basically any drink you want. Pair the different liquid with the right flavor (say apple juice and double apple tobacco) and it can be very unique smoke. Also you can replace the bowl on the top with a fresh fruit and that imparts flavors on the tobacco also.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:30 PM 07-26-2009
Was smoking one in my back yard today. Look for hookahs made in China; they are much better than the stuff made in Middle East.

I try not to inhale as this stuff is not good for you. Think about the charcoal, along with the tobacco... Who knows what's in the tobacco? No FDA in Egypt...

Their fun to smoke and easy for the non-smoker to enjoy. Don't put Marijuana in it. The resin will ruin the hookah...
[Reply]
Up