Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Getting married next week. Box suggestion ?
Wingfan13 05:12 PM 07-24-2009
So I am ending life as I know it next week. I will be getting married. A fine brother of the leaf gave me a great suggestion to buy a special box of cigars and then smoke one on every anniversary. I think buying a cab of 50 would be a little over confident so I am looking for suggestions on a box purchase.

I want something that will obviously age well so I can compare each year to the next. Cost doesnt matter (within reason) even though I don't currently have a job.

What do you think would be a good box and what would you pick if you were in my situation ?
[Reply]
O-Danger 05:16 PM 07-24-2009
Originally Posted by Wingfan13:
So I am ending life as I know it next week. I will be getting married. A fine brother of the leaf gave me a great suggestion to buy a special box of cigars and then smoke one on every anniversary. I think buying a cab of 50 would be a little over confident so I am looking for suggestions on a box purchase.

I want something that will obviously age well so I can compare each year to the next. Cost doesnt matter (within reason) even though I don't currently have a job.

What do you think would be a good box and what would you pick if you were in my situation ?
Trinidad 2007 LE Ingenios (12 count).... :-)
Just kidding I would go with something that is strong and will develop well. Maybe Bolivar RC's or BBF's would be a good choice. I am sure people will also say Sig VI's ... you really can't go wrong with that one:-)

PS Congrats
[Reply]
darkninja67 05:24 PM 07-24-2009
Monte 2 or Upmann Mag 50s would be on my short list.
[Reply]
bowhnter 05:57 PM 07-24-2009
Have faith. May your marraige improve over the years as do your cigars.
Almost at 28 years here. Congrats!
[Reply]
rennD 06:18 PM 07-24-2009
Cohiba Siglo VI or Esplendidos, Monte 2, or PSP2
[Reply]
Wingfan13 09:32 PM 07-24-2009
Originally Posted by rennD:
Hmm, I am liking these suggestions.
[Reply]
poker 09:35 PM 07-24-2009
Pick any cigar that you currently really enjoy.

or

If you smoked a cigar the day you proposed, make that the one.
[Reply]
ucla695 09:36 PM 07-24-2009
Originally Posted by rennD:
Originally Posted by Wingfan13:
Hmm, I am liking these suggestions.
Can't go wrong with those. I'd also throw in CoRo. :-)

I was indecisive and have a box of Genios, MC2s and CoRos to commemorate mine. Gives me more options to smoke on the actual anniversary and the days/week leading up to it. :-)
[Reply]
SmokinApe 11:17 AM 07-25-2009
Sir Winstons
[Reply]
mikeyj23 11:27 AM 07-25-2009
I went with a cab of Mag 50s with the same idea in mind.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
shortbus 11:59 AM 07-26-2009
Best box for a wedding.....a coffin. :-)

For my wedding I went with Onyx and as a joke, swishers. Guess which one ran out first?
[Reply]
Up