Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Tinder Box's newest employee:
SmokeyJoe 06:48 PM 07-29-2009
Originally Posted by BostonMark:
Haha I'm the new night and weekend guy at the one in Durham, Southpoint mall. I have training next week and then I'm off to the races - shop to myself two to three nights a week and two to close saturday and sunday! :-)
Nice shop! I did have an uncomfortable conversation with an employee there about bloom and mold... showing him some mold on a stick.

Looks like they just upgraded their staff! :-)

Congrats, Mark. I will have to come by and see you.
(Can anyone say... "Employee Discount?")
[Reply]
Mark 06:54 PM 07-29-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Nice shop! I did have an uncomfortable conversation with an employee there about bloom and mold... showing him some mold on a stick.

Looks like they just upgraded their staff! :-)

Congrats, Mark. I will have to come by and see you.
(Can anyone say... "Employee Discount?")
I can almost gurentee I know the employee you are taking about, and I am his replacement :-)

From what my manager told me, there are only two serious smokers working in the shop, and thats me and him, so you now have about a seventy five percent chance of talking to a clerk that knows what the heck he's talking about :-)
[Reply]
Mark 06:56 PM 07-29-2009
Originally Posted by tobii3:
I can see ALL OF US doing that if we worked at a Cigar Shop!!!!

:-)
Oh gosh, its bad. My boss has this policy where we can take anything from the store home after work and just write down what it was, and he will discount it and take it out of our paycheck at the end of the week :-):-)

I have a number of bills that I need to pay, but once I am back in the black...well once I am back in the black I will be immediately back in the red... :-)
[Reply]
Silound 10:02 AM 07-30-2009
From one B&M ***** to another, congrats!

What's TB's policy on employee purchases and smokes? I get comp'd on the job and a fairly sizable discount (read 40%) on purchases.

Edit: Nevermind, I just read your last post :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up