Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Oliva Master Blends 1
Volt 11:35 AM 07-14-2009
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
I have a source, and I have your address :-)

NEGATIve - nuff said
[Reply]
rizzle 02:25 PM 07-14-2009
Originally Posted by Brooks W:
I have a box of these, and still have not smoked one...

So many cigars, so little time!

:-)

~brooks
Put a flame to those suckers bro!

[Reply]
jjirons69 02:44 PM 07-14-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Put a flame to those suckers bro!

Ditto!! Don't want them to go bad!
[Reply]
VersionX 01:17 PM 01-01-2012
Anyone have a line on either these or the #2's? Sorry to Necro Bump a two-year-old thread, but these bad boys have become my white whale.
[Reply]
BengalMan 06:55 AM 01-03-2012
Holy dead thread bump Batman!

If your looking for a certain cigar, please make the post in the WTT/WTB section.
[Reply]
Jonathan Drew 09:27 PM 01-25-2012
The MB1's were truly incredible. I remember smoking them right after they premiered at the RTDA show and calling Bert Gottfried the next day. I bought 5 boxes from Corona Cigar Company.

What a great product indeed.

JD
[Reply]
VersionX 11:41 AM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by Jonathan Drew:
The MB1's were truly incredible. I remember smoking them right after they premiered at the RTDA show and calling Bert Gottfried the next day. I bought 5 boxes from Corona Cigar Company.

What a great product indeed.

JD
I wish I'd been into the hobby at that point to follow your lead, JD. They've become my White Whale. Damn elusive mammal/cigar.
[Reply]
forgop 12:51 PM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by VersionX:
I wish I'd been into the hobby at that point to follow your lead, JD. They've become my White Whale. Damn elusive mammal/cigar.
They've got more they just haven't released yet. I've heard it being discussed for 2+ years now as to exactly how/when they'll hit the market.
[Reply]
BengalMan 08:26 PM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by VersionX:
I haven't seen any in stores in some time. When I first started with Oliva in Jan. of 08 I came across a few shops that had them still. Since then, I haven't seen a single one in stores. We do have some that have been aging since they were originally rolled that we may actually release this year in some form. Keep an eye out.
[Reply]
Batista30 09:21 PM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by forgop:
They've got more they just haven't released yet. I've heard it being discussed for 2+ years now as to exactly how/when they'll hit the market.
They plan on re-releasing the MB1?
[Reply]
BengalMan 11:56 AM 01-27-2012
Originally Posted by Batista30:
They plan on re-releasing the MB1?
See my post above yours. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:13 PM 01-27-2012
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
I haven't seen any in stores in some time. When I first started with Oliva in Jan. of 08 I came across a few shops that had them still. Since then, I haven't seen a single one in stores. We do have some that have been aging since they were originally rolled that we may actually release this year in some form. Keep an eye out.
Would love to have an opportunity to try one, I would be excited to see this re-release. I have tried the 3, and it was good but not greatmazing. I wasn't into cigars when the 1 was available.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:16 PM 01-27-2012
the 1 is way better than the 3. Never smoked a 2 though
[Reply]
Jonathan Drew 05:06 PM 01-28-2012
Fernando,

The MB2 was a weird phenominon. The Robusto were absolutely amazing, and the other sizes were far less good. I went through minimum of 3 boxes from Corona and 3 from Abe. I cleared Abe's store out at the end of his last remaining MB2 Robusto boxes, full and open for my personal consumption.

BTW - I'm leaving your continent tomorrow in the AM, brother. I'm at hotel in Dusseldorf right now.

Best,

CODENAME BERLIN
[Reply]
Don Fernando 05:59 PM 01-28-2012
too bad we couldn't make it to Dusseldorf, would have loved to smoke with you and Pedro before you left.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up