Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Advice to buy cigars while in vacation in the USA
Barteur 04:14 PM 07-08-2009
Hi All,

I will be in vacation in the USA in September.
Departing from Burlington
To Orlando to Walt Disney World for a couple of days I would probably would like to find a cigar lounge or similar for one night in that area (need to be cool for my wife too, she dosent smoke...)
to Port Canaveral taking a cruise to
Bahamas where I will go to Graycliff.

I am looking for great cigar shop suggestions in all my stops (underligned).
Let me know if you know some good places.
Thanks in advance
Frenchie
[Reply]
Tenor CS 04:24 PM 07-08-2009
Barteur, there are several of us BOTL in the Orlando area. Hit us up and we could totally meet up for a mini-herf. Sosa cigars has a lounge in Downtown Disney called Fuego. It is not that great, though. Corona cigar shop is legendary, and there are a few small B&M's in the Orlando area. Corona is in a big shopping center, she could probably relax in the bookstore while you smoke.
[Reply]
Barteur 04:32 PM 07-08-2009
Originally Posted by Tenor CS:
Barteur, there are several of us BOTL in the Orlando area. Hit us up and we could totally meet up for a mini-herf.
Thanks that would be great I will let you know:-)

Corona is in a big shopping center, she could probably relax in the bookstore while you smoke.
I will look into that. (edit, just went on their website seems cool)
Frenchie
[Reply]
DougBushBC 06:41 PM 07-08-2009
Corona is a great shop. Check it out. In the Bahamas, just watch what you buy its hard to tell the reals from the fake in the big Nassau shops.
[Reply]
hotreds 07:20 PM 07-08-2009
Once the time gets close, and you know where you are staying, buy a bunch that you want from say, Cigars International, and have them sent to your hotel with a "Hold For Arrival" tag on them. You save on shipping and tax that way!
[Reply]
BlackDog 07:42 PM 07-08-2009
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Once the time gets close, and you know where you are staying, buy a bunch that you want from say, Cigars International, and have them sent to your hotel with a "Hold For Arrival" tag on them. You save on shipping and tax that way!
If you do, CI has a free shipping code.
[Reply]
Tenor CS 10:26 AM 07-09-2009
Barteur, if you don't want to use your hotel address to ship stuff to, you can use mine. I live 10 minutes from Disney property. Anything you order and get shipped to me, I can make sure it gets to you. PM me for more info.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 12:00 PM 07-09-2009
Barteur, if you don't want to use your hotel address to ship stuff to, you can use mine. I live 10 minutes from Disney property. Anything you order and get shipped to me, I can make sure it gets to you. PM me for more info.
That's brotherly love right there!:-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 12:01 PM 07-09-2009
Originally Posted by BlackDog:
If you do, CI has a free shipping code.
Do tell. :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:16 PM 07-09-2009
Originally Posted by Barteur:
Hi All,

I will be in vacation in the USA in September.
Departing from Burlington
To Orlando to Walt Disney World for a couple of days I would probably would like to find a cigar lounge or similar for one night in that area (need to be cool for my wife too, she dosent smoke...)
to Port Canaveral taking a cruise to
Bahamas where I will go to Graycliff.

I am looking for great cigar shop suggestions in all my stops (underligned).
Let me know if you know some good places.
Thanks in advance
Frenchie
Orlando ----- Corona cigar shop, and herf with the local crew, they are awesome. Oh, and take your wife to dinner at Rice & Co, awesome food.
[Reply]
Barteur 07:33 PM 08-24-2009
Barteur, there are several of us BOTL in the Orlando area. Hit us up and we could totally meet up for a mini-herf. Sosa cigars has a lounge in Downtown Disney called Fuego. It is not that great, though. Corona cigar shop is legendary, and there are a few small B&M's in the Orlando area. Corona is in a big shopping center, she could probably relax in the bookstore while you smoke.
Hi Orlando Herfers...

I would be available September 5 early evening I have already contacted Christian (he as not confirmed is availability yet, but will be there if schedule permitting) but if anyone else wants who wants to join us or me I would be more than happy to meet you guys.

Let me know, I will be staying at WDW but I will have a car so I am bit flexible.

Should I be posting something in the herf section:-)

Frenchie
[Reply]
Tenor CS 09:53 AM 08-25-2009
Eric, I just got my schedule, and unfortunately, I have to work that night. However, if you visit the Magic Kingdom that night, stop by Stitch's Great Escape, Astro Orbiter, or Tomorrowland Transit Authority and say hi.
[Reply]
Up