Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Reserva Miraflor from Guillen Canada Pass
Barteur 06:56 PM 06-30-2009
Hi All, first review, don't be to hard on me:-)

Reserva Miraflor (Guillen Canada Pass)
Size, the smallest they make (I guess, could not find the size...)
Drinking water

Found it to be medium density cigar with a very nice aroma, I would say mostly hay and a bit of barn smell.

First third
Even burn
Started strong, lot of peper and nutty finish
Ash is dark gray with a yellowish color, ash holds up about 1 inches.

Second third
Even burn
Pepper still there big time and I start to get a woody and some citrus taste. I just realize that the smoke I exhale is greenish (first time I see that)
Last third
Burn is uneven and then correct itself without touch up
Pepper is still very strong. Citrus taste is gone probably due to the very strong taste I get from, I would say wood, leather and cedar (no sure which on overdo the others) and also maybe a bit of coffee.

What impresses me is the fact that when you pull a draw its very peppery, smooth while exhaling and then the pepper taste kicks back very strong. I got this trough the entire cigar.

Finally, great quick smoke 45 min (Perfect between rain showers:-), very inclement weather since Saturday over here:-)).
If you like cigars that sting you tongue and lips try this one you will be satisfied.

Will I buy this cigar again yes, great cigar Andy:-).

Sorry everybody for the lack of words, as many of you know I am French so…. Now I will look at the rain falling down and hope that on Canada day tomorrow I will be able to try something else.
Thank you for reading

Frenchie
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:26 PM 06-30-2009
Very nice. I just smoked this stick tonight...dead on!!!
[Reply]
Anthem 06:05 AM 07-01-2009
Great review Eric :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 06:23 AM 07-01-2009
Nice review! Andy's making some good sticks. :-)
[Reply]
Up