Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Some old B&W pictures
Junior 02:23 PM 06-30-2009
Here recently I have been doing some more photo work, so I started looking at my old photos. Here are a few, but keep in mind these were test prints not the final prints. All my finals are matted up, and stored at my parent’s house.

Since I can’t shoot the other project I may put some of it in some local shows or contest. Unfortunately my negatives are lost at the moment. I am also thinking of setting up a darkroom in my garage, and start shooting some more of the black and white so I can go from start to finish with most of it.

This is part of my photo story I did as my final

Here are some environmental portraits I took

The only sports shot I could find and I shot a lot of football games.
[Reply]
The Poet 02:27 PM 06-30-2009
I used to love shooting B&W. I'd walk around with 2 Nikons and 12 pounds of lenses, with one body loaded with K64 and the other TriX. People said my only problem was I shot 35mm like it was 8X10 - I'd look at something through the viewfinder for 30 minutes before I decided not to shoot it. :-)

Nice pics - gimme more.
[Reply]
Junior 03:13 PM 06-30-2009
The quality of this one doesn’t do it justice. I couldn’t scan it this is just a picture of the framed original.

This is a picture of my oldest Riley a few days after he was born. The hand you see in the picture is my wifes.
[Reply]
uncballzer 02:46 PM 07-10-2009
My favorite photo:

ImageImage
[Reply]
Up