Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>One of my theories shot to hell
MajorCaptSilly 09:36 PM 06-27-2009
You CAN get drunk off lite beer. You must drink them double fisted and very, very fast.

Thank you,

MCS

Buzzed
[Reply]
adampc22 09:40 PM 06-27-2009
yeh 20 cans or so will do it lol
[Reply]
Starscream 09:46 PM 06-27-2009
I thought the alcohol content in beer and lite beer were the same.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 09:51 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
I thought the alcohol content in beer and lite beer were the same.
I have not tested that postulate at this juncture. The fact that I can spell postulate at this point is flipping amazing. I love you Andy and I want to hold you and pat your head and tell you everything is gonna be alright. You're my soul brother and I am your biggest fan.

MCS
[Reply]
Starscream 09:53 PM 06-27-2009
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
I have not tested that postulate at this juncture. The fact that I can spell postulate at this point is flipping amazing. I love you Andy and I want to hold you and pat your head and tell you everything is gonna be alright. You're my soul brother and I am your biggest fan.

MCS
I postulated that at this conjecture that you were without a discombobulating doubt my soul mate as well. That preamblic thought is not disconcerting at all.
[Reply]
ahc4353 10:03 PM 06-27-2009
Just keep looking at that pic of Debra Harry Scott and everything will be all right. :-)
[Reply]
taltos 04:25 AM 06-28-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
Just keep looking at that pic of Debra Harry Scott and everything will be all right. :-)
Scott is still stuck on Melanie.:-) Scott, what you want to do now is drink the same amount of ice beer and see if you get more smashed.
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:47 AM 06-28-2009
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
You CAN get drunk off lite beer. You must drink them double fisted and very, very fast.

Thank you,

MCS

Buzzed
:-) You aren't drunk or buzzed, you are typing too well. You need more misspelled words. :-)
[Reply]
Sailkat 09:00 AM 06-28-2009
The question is....how do you feel this morning?
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 09:43 AM 06-28-2009
Originally Posted by Sailkat:
The question is....how do you feel this morning?
Not bad this morning. Needed a little Advil to get going.

MCS
[Reply]
icehog3 10:00 AM 06-28-2009
I got drunk last night off heavy beer....it's like I am the Bizarro MCS. Abd I don't even have a postulate. :-)
[Reply]
Silound 10:04 AM 06-28-2009
Hmm, beer won't do it for me. I can't hold enough liquid in my stomach to get drunk on beer....I can barely slam a beer without being too full to drink.

If all you needed was an advil this morning, you're doing just fine then. I know people who need to go to the local walk-in for an IV of fluids to get themselves moving after a night of heavy drinking.
[Reply]
shilala 10:12 AM 06-28-2009
I'm pretty stoked about this scientific side of MCS.
Tonight, see if you can get drunk off of lite bulbs.
We may be onto something. :-)
Oh yeah, Happy Birthday, too!!! :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 02:24 PM 06-28-2009
Originally Posted by Silound:
Hmm, beer won't do it for me. I can't hold enough liquid in my stomach to get drunk on beer....I can barely slam a beer without being too full to drink.

If all you needed was an advil this morning, you're doing just fine then. I know people who need to go to the local walk-in for an IV of fluids to get themselves moving after a night of heavy drinking.
Same here. I'm more of a liquor man.
Originally Posted by shilala:
I'm pretty stoked about this scientific side of MCS.
Tonight, see if you can get drunk off of lite bulbs.
We may be onto something. :-)
Oh yeah, Happy Birthday, too!!! :-)
Let us know how that works out. I bet you'll be much brighter the following day.
[Reply]
SeanGAR 02:50 PM 06-28-2009
For American lagers, regular is around 5% and light around 4-4.5%. The Miller 64 of course is lower, around 2.8%.
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 05:34 PM 06-28-2009
How about buttered toast always lands butterside down?
[Reply]
Mugen910 05:41 PM 06-28-2009
Drinking light beer on an empty stomach and fast FTW!
[Reply]
Aldebaran 10:39 PM 06-28-2009
I hate getting drunk on low ABV beer as then its just mostly water and your stomach feels like hell.
[Reply]
Up