Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>WTS: Esquire Magazines from June '07 - October '10
kzm007 08:59 PM 06-21-2009
So here's the deal. Upon my 18th birthday, I thought I'd be all manly and get me a gentleman's magazine subscription, and I settled on Esquire. However, I've recently found myself caught up in some other interests, and I just don't have the time to read them as often as I'd like, and the couple of bucks I'm asking for each is going into a fund to cover some medical costs for my next surgery (the bit that insurance won't cover).

I'll be offering the magazines as I get them, until October 2010 when I cancel my subscription, but currently I have June '07 - July '09.

A few of the magazines have minor tears on the covers (nothing big) and one or two have back cover rips if I recall (I know I taped at least one of these) but the majority of them are generally unread - some of the included cologne strips were opened and might show this, but the articles are all intact.

I'm asking around $4 a magazine, and would prefer money order or personal check as payment, as PayP@l fees would just leave me with nothing. Pictures are available upon request, and I'm always around on PM. I'll be updating this thread as magazines are sold, or monthly as I receive the new editions.

Thanks for any interest, guys!

Kegan
[Reply]
AAlmeter 09:21 PM 06-21-2009
Probably should be in the classifieds section.

And, since I'm a grade A asshole, I'm going to suggest that few will pay newsstand price for used magazines that are of current issue.

Might want to look into a job or even see if some more creative financing options are available (even through CA) if poop is hitting the fan for you.
[Reply]
kzm007 09:26 PM 06-21-2009
Well fee free to move it mods, I guess I didn't realize we had a classifieds, since I've never needed to use it.

And as for the price :-) that's why I didn't give an exact one. I figured somebody would want to negotiate. I don't expect $4 a pop for these. It does include shipping, though.
[Reply]
Up