Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Destin/Panama City? Help?
WildBlueSooner 05:38 PM 06-17-2009
Good Afternoon All,

I will be staying in between the two places from the 27th Jun to the 4th of July. I am looking for some fun things to do (some with the wife, some spots to hit, etc.) I am also wondering about some placed to pick up some sticks. I will be taking my own but I figured I might like to find a place with a nice lounge in it to hang out and smoke.

I was suprised when I used the search feature and came up with nothing.

If any of you Florida brothers are close by maybe we can HERF one day!

Thanks in advance to all you wacky inmates :-)
[Reply]
av8tor152d 05:44 PM 06-17-2009
I live about an hour drive north of PC and there is a nice B&M about 40 mins from PC in Bama a little on the pricey side being a small town guy and fairly new but thats about the only place I know of.
[Reply]
boonedoggle 06:22 PM 06-17-2009
I always loved Destin. This is one of the places we used to go on vacation when I was a kid. There were a ton of things to do back then, so I'm sure it's gotten even better since!
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 08:12 PM 06-17-2009
Bizump!
[Reply]
Silound 08:32 PM 06-17-2009
I got to PC about 4 times a year. There are NO decent shops in PC that I've found yet. Best to bring your own. There's a good shop in Destin but last I went they were a pit pricey.

As far as things to do in PC? Well, there are plenty of beaches, you can rent watercraft or charter boats to go fishing or water skiing. If you come into the actual city and not on the strip, there are a handful of good places to eat and just chill. Not a lot of exciting things to see there except beaches. You can go check out the Air Force Base, there are some things to see there. Also there are some public but not well known beaches on the island that are nice to avoid tourists and crap.

You can go fishing, clamming, diving, just about everything you can ask for, all you have to do it check around.
[Reply]
ade06 08:44 PM 06-17-2009
Rent motor scooters. Very fun! I went during a spring break in college, so I can't really remember the week other than the scooters.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 10:05 PM 06-18-2009
Born and raised in the Destin/Ft. Walton Beach area :-)

As soon as I get back to my laptop (and not my mobile device) I will post a more in depth response.

Its a great place to visit!!!!
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 04:27 AM 06-20-2009
Bump!
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 04:36 PM 06-23-2009
One more bump....I am leaving to go to FL on Saturday. No BOTL near Panama City or Destin?
[Reply]
Up