Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Opus X release dates.
coastietech 11:08 AM 10-20-2009
I hate to bump a 4 month old thread but I was curious about the WOAM's and didn't want to clutter the board with another thread. Does anyone know when the WOAM's or any other hemi maduros come out? I've never seen them in any of my local B&M's. And I can't find them online without paying a redonkulous price.
[Reply]
Wigwam_Motel 11:11 AM 10-20-2009
Any Texans' on the board, able to find my an opus x A. Hearing they go for $35-.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 11:11 AM 10-20-2009
It will most likely be out around Xmas time, although I have seen them around at a few B&M. Sometimes you just gotta get lucky on these.
[Reply]
Starz26 11:15 AM 10-20-2009
Originally Posted by coastietech:
I hate to bump a 4 month old thread but I was curious about the WOAM's and didn't want to clutter the board with another thread. Does anyone know when the WOAM's or any other hemi maduros come out? I've never seen them in any of my local B&M's. And I can't find them online without paying a redonkulous price.
Timba Cigar Company in Powell, OH has some in stock. I do not know if they will ship or not....

If you like, I will be down there on Tuesday and can get you a few...I think they are $10.50 a stick....Let me know and we can do the poopal thingy...
[Reply]
coastietech 02:58 PM 10-20-2009
Originally Posted by Starz26:
Timba Cigar Company in Powell, OH has some in stock. I do not know if they will ship or not....

If you like, I will be down there on Tuesday and can get you a few...I think they are $10.50 a stick....Let me know and we can do the poopal thingy...
Thank you... I'll give them a call and see if they will if not I'll shoot you a PM. :-)
[Reply]
El Fumador 03:12 PM 10-20-2009
Well, Momscigars.com has between the lines and untold stories. A lot more boxes of work of art maduro's have been coming up on different online cigar distributor's. Opus come's out 3 time's a year, tobacco license's at least 10 years old usually 20 years old get opus. Fuente take's care of there older customer's. I hear that more opus is coming out in november and anejo's ship out after thanksgiving hits shelfs in December. Shop's cant order this stuff, but with the bad economy I've seen more and more anejo's, opus X, hemi maduro's, specialty stuff like untold stories and between the lines. Maybe shops are unloading the special stocks to boost sales, maybe fuente's sales are down or the cigar industry as a whole, i don't know. But I have seen a lot of this stuff available without the usual limits shops put on Opus X.
[Reply]
El Fumador 03:18 PM 10-20-2009
And the best way to get all this stuff, is by asking for it everytime you go in a shop or order online ( in the comment boxes ). Most of the time retailer's don't have enough stock to post inventory, but they got single's laying around.
[Reply]
jerseystepup 08:03 PM 10-20-2009
My local b&m just got last week a random box of woam's and a random box of sharks... i missed the sharks but was able to get the last 6 woams... they also received 50ct cedar boxes of opus in 3 sizes..
[Reply]
shilala 09:53 PM 10-20-2009
I have some BTL's I was gonna post on WTS, if that helps. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up