Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>How the hell....
bvilchez 04:20 PM 06-12-2009
...does the post office run out of Express Mail packaging?!?!?!? NOT EVEN ENVELOPES!!!!! You think that after raising prices that they could at least keep those things in stock.
[Reply]
TXRebel 04:24 PM 06-12-2009
It's ran by the Government.
[Reply]
marge796 04:28 PM 06-12-2009
That's our tax dollars hard at work.

:-)

Chris.....
[Reply]
markem 04:28 PM 06-12-2009
How the heck does the grocery store run out of beer on a friday during a sale!

inquiring minds and all that
[Reply]
The Poet 04:32 PM 06-12-2009
Why, sonny-boy, back when I was a lad we had'ta stand by the side of the trail and wait for the Pony Express rider to gallop by. Sometimes we waited for weeks, in the snow! Count your blessings, young'un.
[Reply]
BigFrank 04:41 PM 06-12-2009
USPS FAIL
[Reply]
Azpostal 01:42 AM 06-13-2009
Well complain if you must but we do a pretty good job for the amount of people and area we service. No one else will deliver your packages to every little corner of the of the USA.
[Reply]
bvilchez 08:12 AM 06-13-2009
Originally Posted by Azpostal:
Well complain if you must but we do a pretty good job for the amount of people and area we service. No one else will deliver your packages to every little corner of the of the USA.
I agree with you to a certain extent. P.O. does does do a good job....sometimes. But running out of boxes!?!?!?!? That's like me running out of ammo in a combat zone.

Just my :-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 08:26 AM 06-13-2009
Originally Posted by bvilchez:
I agree with you to a certain extent. P.O. does does do a good job....sometimes. But running out of boxes!?!?!?!? That's like me running out of ammo in a combat zone.

Just my :-)
Hey, are you saying that has never happened...it has!
[Reply]
pnoon 08:49 AM 06-13-2009
Originally Posted by bvilchez:
...does the post office run out of Express Mail packaging?!?!?!? NOT EVEN ENVELOPES!!!!! You think that after raising prices that they could at least keep those things in stock.
You can order boxes and supplies online. They're free and they deliver to your door. Can't get much easier than that. I never rely on the local establishment.

Here's a link.
http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stor...20&WT.ac=13354
[Reply]
bvilchez 11:31 AM 06-13-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
Hey, are you saying that has never happened...it has!
Not saying it hasn't happened. Luckily I've never been in that scenario....but should it?
[Reply]
bvilchez 11:34 AM 06-13-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
You can order boxes and supplies online. They're free and they deliver to your door. Can't get much easier than that. I never rely on the local establishment.

Here's a link.
http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stor...20&WT.ac=13354

Tanks for the heads up Peter. I'm ordering on another window right now.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 11:36 AM 06-13-2009
I order as well. Some days at the local PO there are tons of 'em and other days there are not. Just luck of the draw I guess.

Once they ran out of the primary DVD boxes I use and all they had were the large flat rate boxes. Needless to say there were LOTS of peanuts and bubble wrap in that particular package LOL
[Reply]
ucla695 03:32 PM 06-13-2009
Just like a fast food restaurant running out of french fries. :-)
[Reply]
Up