Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Whats up with all of the Cigars sales?
ade06 12:05 PM 06-11-2009
Just wondering (not that I'm complaining)? In the last few days/weeks there have been some darn good cigars being sold on CA. Are people broke, moving to ccs only, tired of smoking, bought too many pre-SCHIP, what is it???
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 12:13 PM 06-11-2009
Since I have been one of the ones selling premium cigars, and having many of my sales commented on, I'll answer here for all to see.

I'm selling my premium NC cigars because;

1.) I'm making room in my humidor.
2.) I'm selling exess amounts, keeping only small numbers based on what I'll realistically smoke.
3.) I have a credit card balance I'm trying to pay off.
4.) I mostly smoke "other" cigars. :-)
5.) I'm trying to offer up some "rare" smokes people might not get to see in their local B&Ms.

I'd also like to add.... please feel free to PM me if you have a question on where I aquired the cigars or issues with my pricing and I'd be more than happy to explain it to you(heck I may even cut you a deal :-) ). Yes, these cigars were acquired pre -SCHIP, but even before then, NYS has one of the highest sales tax and tobacco tax in the country....not counting the mark-ups that NYC retailers (like Davidoff) put on these premium smokes. :-)

I hope that answered you question. If others have question and/or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sorry if these Sale threads are a burden to some.

Talk to others who have purchased from me or check my older sale threads here and over at the old place. Most of the time, I'm letting them go for less than what I paid, and almost always include nice bonus sticks.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 12:20 PM 06-11-2009
I'm a poor bastage so the WTS thread really mean nothing to me. That said, I love em. Some good Cigar **** imho.
[Reply]
mastershogun 12:27 PM 06-11-2009
I might fall into that category as well. For me, I just need to come up with with some funds for schooling. I require oversees research with doesn't come cheap :-)
[Reply]
rack04 12:36 PM 06-11-2009
Whatever the reason it's their business. Bring on the sales. :-)
[Reply]
Footbag 12:38 PM 06-11-2009
In my case I've got a lot of cigars that I don't think I'll ever get to smoke. If there not there for aging, I might as well turn them into cash.
[Reply]
Mugen910 12:52 PM 06-11-2009
I'm broke...simple as that. I have champagne taste on a bud light budget. :-)
[Reply]
DoctaJ 12:53 PM 06-11-2009
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro:
Since I have been one of the ones selling premium cigars, and having many of my sales commented on, I'll answer here for all to see.

I'm selling my premium NC cigars because;

1.) I'm making room in my humidor.
2.) I'm selling exess amounts, keeping only small numbers based on what I'll realistically smoke.
3.) I have a credit card balance I'm trying to pay off.
4.) I mostly smoke "other" cigars.
5.) I'm trying to offer up some "rare" smokes people might not get to see in their local B&Ms.

I'd also like to add.... please feel free to PM me if you have a question on where I aquired the cigars or issues with my pricing and I'd be more than happy to explain it to you(heck I may even cut you a deal ). Yes, these cigars were acquired pre -SCHIP, but even before then, NYS has one of the highest sales tax and tobacco tax in the country....not counting the mark-ups that NYC retailers (like Davidoff) put on these premium smokes. :-)

I hope that answered you question. If others have question and/or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sorry if these Sale threads are a burden to some.

Talk to others who have purchased from me or check my older sale threads here and over at the old place. Most of the time, I'm letting them go for less than what I paid, and almost always include nice bonus sticks.
I don't really thing anyone has an issue with your sales Patrick :-). I know if I had some spare cash I would definitely jump on some of the cigars you are selling. They are some very nice looking smokes and verrry reasonably priced for what they are :-) . For now I will just :-) over the pictures of them :-)
[Reply]
larryinlc 04:52 PM 06-11-2009
I hope more people use this venue to sell smokes for whatever reason. Many times we get a chance to try something we've never had before at a good price. Also, I've yet to receive anything from this or the other forum that did not come perfectly humidifed and packaged. It's a great service and I look here first before any online vendor. Keep them coming.:-)

Larry
[Reply]
HK3- 04:56 PM 06-11-2009
Great deals in the WTS forum! Damn nice smokes being sold at great prices!
[Reply]
Starscream 04:59 PM 06-11-2009
Haven't bought much lately on the WTS threads, but keep 'em coming!:-)
[Reply]
Clampdown 05:06 PM 06-11-2009
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
I'm broke...simple as that. I have champagne taste on a bud light budget. :-)
Come on, you know you want to buy another box or two. :-)
[Reply]
Up