Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Illusione/Cruzado Event Pictures
petewho 10:16 PM 10-19-2008
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
BTW, Darrell is an average sized guy, Dion was the tallest person there.
I seem to remember the guy that won the full box was a little shorter, and Dion just about had to kneel down for a photo with him.

Great event guys! Thanks skywalker and ratters for the sticks. Thanks WCC for one too, and of course Dion for the fourth freebie of the night.
[Reply]
weak_link 10:31 PM 10-19-2008
I couldn't have picked a worse time to get sick. Looks like good times though, thanks for postin' up the photos. :-)
[Reply]
groogs 11:17 PM 10-19-2008
Originally Posted by weak_link:
I couldn't have picked a worse time to get sick. Looks like good times though, thanks for postin' up the photos. :-)
I feel you Eric, I wasn't even sick I was just stuck at my crappy job.:-)
[Reply]
Ratters 11:49 PM 10-19-2008
Yep, that was a damned good time. The weather was PERFECT for outside smoking. I could even blow smoke rings outside. Yeah, a really great time. Plus I won three Illusions. :-) It was great seeing Pete, Lance, Bob, and the Darrells, as well as Brandon and the ladies he always seems to bring around. :-)

And then I got to herf with Bob and good Darrell Saturday, all in all an awesome weekend. :-)
[Reply]
bobarian 12:14 AM 10-20-2008
Great pics D! Definitely an excellent evening with good friends and fine smokes!:-)
Can we order some of the same weather for next weekend? :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 01:25 PM 10-20-2008
Originally Posted by Ratters:
Yep, that was a damned good time. The weather was PERFECT for outside smoking. I could even blow smoke rings outside. Yeah, a really great time. Plus I won three Illusions. :-) It was great seeing Pete, Lance, Bob, and the Darrells, as well as Brandon and the ladies he always seems to bring around. :-)

And then I got to herf with Bob and good Darrell Saturday, all in all an awesome weekend. :-)
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Great pics D! Definitely an excellent evening with good friends and fine smokes!:-)
Can we order some of the same weather for next weekend? :-)
Yeah, I don't want to rub it in to the BABOTL that were not in attendance but we had a great time and as mentioned the weather was perfect and the follow up mini-herf at Steve's on saturday was soooo relaxing. I didn't even have to have beer to chill.
[Reply]
dmoby 01:32 PM 10-20-2008
looks like good times
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:14 AM 11-20-2008
Slide show here:

http://www.westcoastcigars.net/Illusion.html

Very Cool!!!
[Reply]
Cigarcop 10:33 AM 11-20-2008
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Slide show here: